Ribble Stealth Sizing

Sentral
Sentral Posts: 64
edited August 2012 in Road buying advice
Hi all,

I'm just about to order the Stealth (now R872) and according to Ribble's sizing I'm a size Large, which is the 52.5.

I'm 5"11, I don't want to be too stretched out but still want a sporty (but comfortable) ride.

Can any other owners let me know what size they went for and how it feels? I'm a little afraid of ordering without another opinion! Ribble doesn't know what customer service means either :roll:

Cheers all

Comments

• acidstrato
    acidstrato Posts: 945
    5'9 and I have a 50cm.

the sloped top tube is quite long and is more important and the C-T length as this is quite short of course it does depend on you inside seam length.

personally if I was a little taller I'd still get the 50cm. I started with a 11cm stem but dropped to a 10cm and still find its abit more of a stretch than what I'm used to
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • I'm 5'11 and I've got a large (52.5)

Fits really nicely and I dont feel too stretched out on it, but I did have a gran fondo beforehand that I'm pretty certain was a touch too big for me.

Beautiful bike. You won't regret it
  • lakeland
    lakeland Posts: 76
    I have that size and I'm 6ft but with the inside leg of someone your size so I would be pretty sure that would fit you ok. Use the calculation on the stealth page as it works
  • d4evr
    d4evr Posts: 293
    ^^^^THIS. I'm 6ft and I bought the large. It's perfect. You won't regret buying it, it's a great ride and looks stunning in the flesh IMO :D