Back to Work Tuesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Technically I was in work yesterday as well, but it was only for 2 hours, so doesn't really count.

Went out on the road bike last night, feck me, road markings are quite scary when it's wet and your front wheel is about a centimetre wide!

Today, I'm cracking on with work, then I don't know what I'm doing tonight. Depends on the weather mainly. Probably end up staying in though.

Anywho, Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    morning cunts.

i was also in work for a short time yesterday so im going to treat myself to most of today off.

ive got my last minute things to do and ive gotta make sure i service the wife so hard, that she doesnt heal up whilst im away for 6 months!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' Bieber-likers

Back to work. No bacons. SWMBO has headed home.

M'eh.

Onwards. To coffee. Yay. Woot. Etcetera.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Meh. Bit of uni work to be doing, still need to sort my rear wheel out too. Might go play tennis later if I can be bothered.

Laters
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Up early as off to inspect some wind turbines as a little extra cash always comes in handy.

Sunny in Sheff this fine morning
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning, lots of riding this weekend and some of it was spent sober...

high points:

1. best result in a national xc evahhhh
    2. epic bike pub crawl, 8 pubs & a curry house... and I didn't fall off

Low points:

1. The hangover after (2) above
    2. going back to work :-(
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    This message should be coming to you from my office in Nottm, however as I spectacularly webstered myself on Sunday, I am still in bed in Preston with the mother of all head/face aches.
    The weekend had its ups and downs, dripping blood on the floor of the hospital in Fort William wasn't exactly a highlight.
    I am now the owner of 4 stitches in my chin, an almost black eye, and many cuts and grazes across the facial region..
    When the headache has subsided a bit I'll be packing up and driving very slowly home...

Tarrah a bit
    FoxC
  • Morning homos!
    Still in Leeds, coming back tomorrow night.

I'm off to a funeral today, which will be fun.

Laters douchebags.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Gimboids,

Not a lot to report, am tired as usual from waking too early but will cure that with coffee now and a bike ride this afternoon. There's a re-run of the Sarah Connor Chronicles on the box tonight that I will probably watch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I am now the owner of 4 stitches in my chin, an almost black eye, and many cuts and grazes across the facial region..

Almost black eye, not trying hard enough then. Poor effort.

I've just remembered it's my dad's birthday coming up and have had a brilliant (and cheap) idea for a present. Instead of buying anything, because I'm tight (and I need to replace a few bits on my bike as they've worn out) I'm going to rebuild one of his old bikes for him that he's always moaning he hasn't got any time to look at or do anything with. As far as I know it's just a pile of bits at the moment, but hopefully for the price of some new cables, brake pads, bearings should they be needed and a couple of hours work I can get it up and running. Sorted.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'Ning
    When the headache has subsided a bit I'll be packing up and driving very slowly home...

Tarrah a bit
    FoxC

[CC mode] Women - know your limits! [/CC mode]

In other news, take it steady, lass - concussion won't be your friend.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Cockjanglers, Roadies and crashers.

Today i will be mostly fighting off the work, working out logistics for sudays visit to cannock, and eating cake.
    (down sheeps)

anywhoo back to the grindstone
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Foxc_uk You know the rules, POIDH ;)

CWNT You've come to Leeds with no bike!? Fail. Can I crash the wake? Could do with a drink.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'Ning
    This message should be coming to you from my office in Nottm, however as I spectacularly webstered myself on Sunday, I am still in bed in Preston with the mother of all head/face aches.
    The weekend had its ups and downs, dripping blood on the floor of the hospital in Fort William wasn't exactly a highlight.

Tarrah a bit
    FoxC

hope you're ok :?

afternoon whores,

had to go to the dentist this morning, i hate the dentist. i hate it even more as it cost me £272, that's a jump nike that is!!! :x

ah well, off out for a ride later to make up for it.

laters