The Official Morning Thread- Sunday Edition

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

It's Sunday, I've fuck all that I really need to do, well there are a few things but I've decided sod it. I'm off to play road bikes for the day with a mate. I shall be wearing lots of lycra and looking gay obviously, but it's ok, I played downhill yesterday so it balances out.

Laters

Comments

• Morning homos

Xscape is pretty good so far. Just off down to make premier inn regret offering me an all you can eat breakfast. Then I think we are off to watch 'brave.
    Then its back to shitty funeral arrangements.

Later douches
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning crimewatch subjects,
    Guts are still doing weird sh1t (in more ways than necessary) but I'm feeling surprisingly sprightly considering how little sleep I've had.
    No bikes today :(
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning plebs

parents over today, hope they bring promises of favouring me in their will!

but firstly i am off to the communting thread to see if they approve of my recently ordered on one, coz they know their stuff!

hope it rains again today, just so it feels like a proper BH weekend!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning all,

The rain yesterday ended up soaking all of my decent shoes completely through, to the point where I can't ride with them today. Was going to go on a club run but looks like that will have to wait.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Back to work tomorrow, I am seriously not looking forward to that.
  • ^ This. I have to pop into work, only for an hour or so, but still, it sucks.

Morning Losers!
    I am probably the only musician in the world that when put in front of an instrument and told to 'improvise for 30 seconds' can actually fark up more than someone that's never even played an instrument. Ah well, I get paid for it, so all's good.
    This afternoon, more practice.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Afternoon Fartcatchers,

Been out to get coffeed up at Costa - I'm sure their large coffee are served by the pint. Bacon is on the grill for lunch and then I'm headed out with junior and one of her mates to do a bit of gentle biking in the woods (they're not fast even by my standards).

Also got an offer this morning of some consulting work from a mate who owns his own business. So all in all not a bad day so far :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]