Good Saturday Morning Homos

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Indeed, good saturday morning homos!

I'm off to get the boat over to the adjoining Island for a few days. Back on Thursday, behave yourselves!

Laters douchebags.

Comments

• DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Morning jizz smugglers,
    Up nice and early to pack the car for a morning of mayhem at stile cop.
    Need food, which will probably be in the form of service station sandwiches but aleast there'll be monster!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Feels like I've got a massive dump to do this morning. Need to get out of bed but can't be arsed. Had a dream that there was a frost last night and that it's freezing cold outside. I'm scared to look out the window in case it's true. Still suppose I should get up and get on.

When I do emerge I'll be packing the car and going to play bikes up Stile Cop for the morning.

Laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Went to the paralympic flame celebration last night:
    1_IMG_1741.jpg
    The kid in the chair flanked by ye olde security has it in the davy lamp.

And todays slightly cheery meh is brought to you in association with Kid from Timmy Time:
    kid.png
    meh meh meh
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    edited August 2012
    morning twonks,

got a galaxy s3 yesterday, it seems pretty good but as i'm not the bestest tech bot i will need the assistance of a young un' Once i stop mucking about with it there will be bacons and a big house tidy as parents are over tomoz.......what fun!

have fun day team, tarrar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132

I'm off to get the boat over to the adjoining Island for a few days. Back on Thursday, behave yourselves!

Laters douchebags.

An adjoining island. Must be a geographical feature that IOM people believe in like Narnia.

Morning All
    Still in bed watching telly 'cause I can
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Richie63 wrote:

Laters douchebags.

An adjoining island. Must be a geographical feature that IOM people believe in like Narnia.

Morning All
    Still in bed watching telly 'cause I can
    I reckon he's off to the Island of Sodor.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    bg13 wrote:
    morning twonks,

got a galaxy s3 yesterday, it seems pretty good but as i'm not the bestest tech bot i will need the assistance of a young un' Once i stop mucking about with it there will be bacons and a big house tidy as parents are over tomoz.......what fun!

have fun day team, tarrar!

mrs 13 also got an s3 yesterday but has successfully locked the sim and she has a degree in computing and IT! Dork!

lets hope she is better at the art of bacon buttie making or there will be a sacking!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Already been out and got back in about 15mins ago from swimming. Second time in about 2 months that I've been, but I think I can feel an improvement, this time I didn't feel like I was constantly drowning :lol: I'm actually contemplating doing a Triathlon at some point next year or the year after, so I'd better get better at swimming.

Plans for today, paid job at a service around 12, then I fancy a drive somewhere, then practise for more services tomorrow.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

i am just digesting a giant breakfast of eggs, streaky obvious, sausages, potato bread, hashbrowns, mushrooms and tomatoes. i am so full i could pop, and not in a good way.

i had the all time best day ever yesterday, me and the bird were going for a touristy day in london and ended up on the piss instead including some fucking amazing drinks in the savoy.

today i am going to a bbq at my mate's house, he shoots deer so has a gajillion of deer meat to cook up before we go away on tuesday

excellent way to spend my last weekend at home for a bit.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning Gimps,

Been out to get supplies and am headed out later to see Chelski v Newcastle. Don't support either team but Mrs. 666 does and I fancy seeing a decent game of footy without caring who wins. That's all for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Ho hum, sat in slow- moving traffic going southbound on the M6 towards that London Village for a couple of days to see an old school friend that we've not seen for about 5 years, so really looking forward to that. I just wish all of the fcuking numpties would get out of the way!!

At least I did better than this chap before we left home:

photo.jpg

I got the bacon!! And for those of you who went on the Glentress & Innerleithen Crudfest, it was with the totttalllly awesome BBQ sauce!!

Have a good weekend all.