TFI Thursday

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
morning twonks,

up way too early, 2 broken jets checked out yesterday, one more today then its my bank holiday weekend and for this weekend i predict biking, bacon, booze and rain!

tarrar!
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Put the Cateye on the road bike yesterday, as I was curious how fast it went. Managed to get it up to about 17mph in a stretch of 30m or so. Pretty impressed to be honest, so will try and get out tonight to find how fast I can top the thing out at.

Today, more sitting in front of a computer wanting to hurt it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Had a great night’s sleep so feeling quite cheery this morning. No doubt this will not last long as some muppet or other will ruin it with their idiocy. On the plus side there is one more day until I get a full ten days off. I’ll be heading back to Scotland to finish off the remaining 2 Stanes I have yet to complete.

Pouring with rain this morning so once again I wimped out and brought the car in. I’ll compensate by finishing early and going to the gym for an hour or so.

In the meantime it is time for tea.

Later……
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Lazy day today. Car to clean, play tennis, visit the grandmother and then off to the cinema to see either Bourne or Ted. Also hoping to get out for a few hours on the roadbike later to get some miles in, or I could just play on the mountain bike... decisions.

Laters
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    how be boy bachs

pen and keyboard duties today followed by a ride @ Cwmcarn with NM and Proutster which I'm rather looking forward to. Have to pick up the toy car from the garage and pay the bill which I'm not looking forward to.

I do not own a roadbike
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    how be boy bachs

pen and keyboard duties today followed by a ride @ Cwmcarn with NM and Proutster which I'm rather looking forward to. Have to pick up the toy car from the garage and pay the bill which I'm not looking forward to.

I do not own a roadbike

weirdo :roll:

been sheeting it down here with thunder and hail....... sunnier climes my A@$e :lol:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' lepers

This morning started with coffee and bacons and will continue with packing, ready for an office move next week. Beats doin' propper work! This afternoon will be mostly spent monstering for my home apitnabll site for a corporate day the've got running. For free. Let me get this straight: I get a target rich environment, and someone else will pay for it? Yeah, I'll have me some of that, thanking you kindly! Booyah!

Tonight, I may have a quick ride out on the crosser and give SWMBO's bike a once-over, ready for the weekend.

Onwards! To packing! And paintball! .....aaaand maybe another coffee.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    All this talk of road bikes.... is this the new cake stop?

Today we have a trip out to a wide format printer company to see about buying one, should be a good jolly, I hope they buy me lunch, I shall be sorely disappointed if not.
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Mornin Scuttlers

Meh, work and more work today and still a day to go, still next week off so think I am going to go to Devon again and drink cider a lot
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    TF yesterday is over with.

Not a lot of sleep last night thanks to the rest of the family then this morning was filled with a trip to the docs followed by fashioning my own crudcatcher in order to provide a stool sample. I wont bore you with the details.

Now I've got about 20 minutes at work before I have to go off and do other stuff if I can stay awake for it. I'd like to think I'll get my bike out later for a play but I doubt it'll happen. I''l ride to work in the rain tomorrow then.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Retardee's of the Crud.
    Only just got through all the crappy emails from yesterday, now i got to write a report about yesterdays meeting and idiots.
    My brain is mulch at the moment, so a nice relax on tinterweb before lunch then report writing :roll:

May hit the trails tonight if i get out of here before tomorrow.

Also got a Sony Experia S turning up in a min, Which is nice.

Laters
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    how be boy bachs

I do not own a roadbike

OI!!! what about me :roll:

not much being done today apart form updating data bases..dullness..then the ride with proutster and northern monkey, i don't think i'm forgetting anyone...nope :wink:
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    afternoon fudge lovers.

driving lesson and fettling for me today, aint been ar5ed to get either bike dirty this week, so am fitting a new seat,grips and crudcather to the sara, then going send dave to get dinner.............
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    shart! sorry Kev, wasn't sure if you'd shifted the a1ds yet or not

sloppy kiss x
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon All

Lazy day for me as out for a peak ride last night and wot do you Know it's started to be dark again and didn't put lights on. ( The working one was in my backpac though) Made for an interesting descent from Hope cross to Edale :)

Next I'll be shopping on CRC for bargains.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Mornin, afternoon, whatever.
    Been recording dialog for cartoons all morning, now I'm enjoying my lunch break, before taking my car in for an MOT - which will no doubt be expensive.
    Bast*rd cars.