The Wednesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Why is it only Wednesday? Fail.

Had to start all the work I'd done last week from scratch yesterday as the computer crashed (fecking Macs). So this week is going to be a bit tedious.
Made Stir fry Pork with ginger and honey last night, freaking awesome, and I slept like a baby, so I'm feeling good today.
Will try and get out on the bike tonight, but the weather needs to make its mind up. It's completely random at the moment.

Anywho,
Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning bacon guzzlers!

went to the national composites centre in brizzle yesterday which is as dull as it sounds!

now on the road for a couple of days looking at broken planes, which will be nice! after years of breaking em i now have to tell people the best way to fix em!

still waiting for on one to sort out my new scandal 29er..............come on!

laters y'all
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    bg13 wrote:
    morning bacon guzzlers!

went to the national composites centre in brizzle yesterday which is as dull as it sounds!

now on the road for a couple of days looking at broken planes, which will be nice! after years of breaking em i now have to tell people the best way to fix em!

laters y'all

who do you work for then mate? i work at airbus - but nothing to do with planes :lol:

morning all, not much on today and i still have a cold..meh
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Wed/Thurs = my weekend = groovy.

bike ride tomorrow - probably do a little xc am then a little dh. Thursday helping a mate with some digging.

Still tuesday night now = beer oclock!
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Morning homos!

Half day today. WOO-HOO!

It's Bacon-o-clock
  • bg13
    welshkev wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    morning bacon guzzlers!

laters y'all

who do you work for then mate? i work at airbus - but nothing to do with planes :lol:

morning all, not much on today and i still have a cold..meh

in the RAF Kev,

working out of St Athan as a aircraft damage surveyor, still new to the job so learning the trade at the moment!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Bikes today. Might go see Ted in the cinema later. Aside from that not much else. Think I'll mess around up at Cannock, take the GoPro and get some footage. Just need to decide on XC or DH...

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Nothing exciting to report today except that it is one step closer to the weekend and then a week off. Tea has been in short supply so far this morning and cake making minion is off for the rest of the week. This is not good.

If the weather continues to brighten then a run out tonight will be on the cards.

Will need to spend some time today sorting out a break in the sun for later this year but first I had better do some work.

Later……
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning Mongs,

Back in town after a week or so helping out unwell parents. The Old Man isn't too serious but he's not up to much any more and I can see having visit again soon. Anyhow, on with life and have some biking to catch up on. But for now, coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    edited August 2012
    Thursday helping a mate with some digging

Ditches?

Mornin... today will be spent trying to design a website, in between working on other things and dealing with cuntstomers...

Multi task moi - of course!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Autoglass geezer has just turned up to change the windscreen in the car - hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky.

Usuall work meh to look forward to.

For now though the coffee pot is calling so must dash....

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    jndb72 wrote:
    Autoglass geezer has just turned up to change the windscreen in the car - hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky.

make sure you ask for Gavin from autoglass. Bostin.

hello cunts.

i have FINALLY managed to get some well earned leave, feels like ages since i was off work!

i have to go and visit my folks but am making each visit as swift as possible so i can get home and get my life in order. should be a good fewdays off for me, visit the folks, touristy day out in london on friday, bbq big sticks at my mates house on saturday then hangover until tuesday wth any luck!

thanks for paying your taxes!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Fecknuggets,
    Off out to West London in a bit to sit in on a meeting that i will find very hard not to laugh and point at the management!

Other than that, MEH
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Got up bright and.... that's a lie, dragged my sorry self out of bed at 6.30am to continue operation Pack All The Things
    Got a tow bar fitted, sloped into work late, now I'm fiddling about a bit and will slope of early probably (The AOC isn't here! Hurrah hooray!)
    Go home to finish operation PATT and load it all into the car, then drive off to that hub of excitement, Preston.
    Unload the car, re load and fit bike rack onto tow bar, then get an early night because tomorrow I'm off further North to that there Fort William/Arisaig for a few days of mucking about in the rain and dodging midges.
    Right now I really want cake, preferable a cupcake, which we all know are just sl*tty muffins... but I want some of that sl*tty icing action, oh yes.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    bg13 wrote:

in the RAF Kev,

working out of St Athan as a aircraft damage surveyor, still new to the job so learning the trade at the moment!

ah ok, i did quite a lot of work at st athan aswell years ago at darpa is it?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'sl*tty muffins../quote]

I'll give you a sl*tty muffin in a minute young lady

Gday Scuttlers

Nothing remotely interesting happening in gazlarland.

Broke my box trying to jam a big tool in it this morn

That's about it
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Gazlar wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'sl*tty muffins..

You haven't got a sl*tty muffin in you....

But I have :o :shock:
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'sl*tty muffins..

You haven't got a sl*tty muffin in you....

But I have :o :shock:

Poidh

you show me your muffin and I'll show you my cream horn?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • The Gopro has arrived!

I'm going to try and get some footage of the ManxGP practices tonight provided it's not rained off. Not quite as thrilling as the TT, but still good for a laugh. It should be good to test out the 120fps setting anyway.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Well today has been interesting. Early start at about 4am with the young un, he eventually settled down and I went back to bed. Woke up later to the sound of him having a seizure. Not long later I was accomanying him in the ambulance with the lights and siren going heading for A+E and I ended up curled up on the floor in the corner with stomach pain. That was new. Anyway the pain passed before we reached the hospital and I was able to finish answering questions for the paramedic. It was a pretty bad seizure and in the past this has resulted in a couple of nights in hospital, was 6 nights last time but he came round pretty quick without being loaded up with other drugs so we got to leave within 6 hours, a new record. Anyway, now all is ok I'm thinking I should hold off the bacons unitl I've had a chance to see the doc.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    welshkev wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

in the RAF Kev,

Think they were called DARA and are no longer at saints Kev but the mahoosive £90 odd million hangar is still there, unused!

What do you do for Airbus and can i have a job please? ;-)

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

in the RAF Kev,

Think they were called DARA and are no longer at saints Kev but the mahoosive £90 odd million hangar is still there, unused!

If you are after a job down this way keep your eyes peeled on arriva trains Wales website, forever advertising positions at Canton, good money too and there's a good number come from St athan working there. Theres only a shift production clerk job at the mo, dunno what they
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    Gazlar wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

in the RAF Kev,

If you are after a job down this way keep your eyes peeled on arriva trains Wales website, forever advertising positions at Canton, good money too and there's a good number come from St athan working there. Theres only a shift production clerk job at the mo, dunno what they

cheers gazlar! sth wales is not my first area of choice but gotta keep my options open, especially when they discover the bodies!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er