birmingham

Majski
Majski Posts: 443
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
is a vile shit-tip, forced to move here for work and it's just full of chavvy minging asian kids. a few of which ran off with mine and the mrs' jump bikes yesterday. I hope they get aids

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    thats pretty terrible, shitty news.

id take this as an opportunity to buy grown up bikes now.
  • Majski
    Luckily the DH bikes never live in the 'secure' car park.

The biggest thing that annoyed me was the secure gates were pulled open by hand, the CCTV (I asked for the footage) turns out to be fake and the estate agent now tell me there was bikes stolen last week but they didn't mention it to anyone.

Bunch of butt-burglars the lot of them
  • I would be raining hell upon the estate agents if that was me! Fake CCTV in the 21st century!? I'd be making them pay for the damages from their insurance as it clearly isn't a secure car park!

If they say no, then burn the place down. Then go find the barstewards that stole the bike and a) burn them, or b) set them up for burning down the place.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Majski wrote:
    is a vile shit-tip, forced to move here for work and it's just full of chavvy minging asian kids. a few of which ran off with mine and the mrs' jump bikes yesterday. I hope they get aids
    As you actually don't know who stole them, I would say that you are a raving racist, a mong, a BNP supporter (and by implication a paedo) and and deserve what you get.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
    360 Posts: 5,940
    cooldad wrote:
    Majski wrote:
    As you actually don't know who stole them, I would say that you are a raving racist, a mong, a BNP supporter (and by implication a paedo) and and deserve what you get.

All true. Tom once felt me up in the showers and I'm black.
  • Majski
    cooldad wrote:
    Majski wrote:

Actually I do know that they were asian/brown as it was my neighbour who came and told me that he saw them riding off out of the car park. So get bent.
  • Majski
    360 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Majski wrote:

All true. Tom once felt me up in the showers and I'm black.

Oh hey buddy
  • cooldad
    Majski wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Majski wrote:

Actually I do know that they were asian/brown as it was my neighbour who came and told me that he saw them riding off out of the car park. So get bent.
    I suggest a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail. Brown people should be sent back to Brownland.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Majski
    You may think I'm stereotyping, but stereotypes exist for a reason. Most of the asswipes that cause trouble around my area are asian. That's not racism it's fact.
  • cooldad
    Majski wrote:
    You may think I'm stereotyping, but stereotypes exist for a reason. Most of the asswipes that cause trouble around my area are asian. That's not racism it's fact.
    I said nothing about stereotyping, as I don't actually think you know what it means, I've already said what I think. (Note no mention of the S word)
    cooldad wrote:
    I would say that you are a raving racist, a mong, a BNP supporter (and by implication a paedo) and and deserve what you get.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    cooldad wrote:
    Majski wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Majski wrote:

I suggest a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail. Brown people should be sent back to Brownland.

A friend of mine had someone try to steal his bike in Brum but they were chased off by security, the CCTV picked up this image of a known immigrant though as he fled the scene

mo-extra_1564639a.jpg

In seriousness though that's cack that they stole your rides and that you have to live in Birmingham
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • I'm really sorry that you have to live in Birmingham.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    its funny i should read this ................as me & dave ventured to brum yesterday and happened to get hold of 2 jump bikes.........we wore "asian" masks............. :roll: yes we are a pair of barstewards too :lol:

but seriously thats a double downer, 1 you live in brum(whereaboots) and 2 your bikes been half inched......were they not secured(ish) in the "secure" area......
  • Majski
    Live in jewellery quarter. They were locked with a decent lock but they bought bolt cutters. butt munches
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    I love Birmingham.

What bikes were they, and I'll keep an eye out?
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Majski wrote:
    bolt cutters. butt munches

hmm, im not familiar with this brand.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    whyamihere wrote:
    I love Birmingham.

This illustrates everything that is wrong with Birmingham ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • exlaser
    exlaser Posts: 264
    1)birmingham is a great city. :D

2)can tell your not local because if you were, you would not have moved to the jewellery quarter! :wink:

3) sorry about your bikes. :)
    Van Nicholas Ventus
    Rose Xeon RS