Trotsky or Buddha

dylanfernley
dylanfernley Posts: 409
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
Or a bit of both, they both have very pertinent ideas, a blend of the two would be an interesting formula, do you not think....

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Buddha every time.
  • I thought this was going to be another "who would win a fight" thread!
  • in a fight , the big fat man would have the advantage, he could easily starve the other into submission, however its unlikely that they would have fought physically, more a battle of ideas
  • GiantMike
    Ice pick fight?
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Which groupsets and wheels do they have?
  • trotsky would want campag, and mavic wheels, the other guy will need 48 spokes, probablly shimano gears, but neither would be to bothered as long as it worked
  • GiantMike
    Er, I think Buddha would ride single speed.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Coffee grenade fight !!!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • buddha
    buddha Posts: 1,088
    Yes, a fixie, for that Zen effect!
    <center><font size="1"><font color="navy">Lardy</font id="navy"><font color="blue"> | </font id="blue"><font color="navy">Madame de Pompadour</font id="navy"></font id="size1"></center>
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    trotsky would want campag, and mavic wheels, the other guy will need 48 spokes, probablly shimano gears, but neither would be to bothered as long as it worked

There is no bike, only the unmoving centre... 8)
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Peddle Up! wrote:
    trotsky would want campag, and mavic wheels, the other guy will need 48 spokes, probablly shimano gears, but neither would be to bothered as long as it worked

There is no bike, only the unmoving centre... 8)

:D Nice one!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Or a bit of both, they both have very pertinent ideas, a blend of the two would be an interesting formula, do you not think....

Would this blend be Truddhaism or Budsky ? Sort of an ideologically Vegetarian society ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • I find when reading their respect ideas and philosophies, that there is not much i disagree with, Trosky has the most recent 'form'-- like Marx, his ideas are as relevant today as when they were written, and although he underestimated Stalin's low cunning, he was principled to the end, lots of people like to slag him, which maybe says more about them than him.