Hehe Science

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
Truth_bde255_2937456.jpg
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    photo link broken, you useless man. honestly. try harder please.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Cleat is challenging knowledge and evolution by implying that like the image, science simply doesn't exist. But is itself a term used to quantify the fact that we constantly look for miniscule things to abuse.

Off to the Big Girls In thread :lol:
  • I can see it - orbs aplenty. :D
  • Let me sort it out for you!
    Truth_bde255_2937456.jpg
    Right, not posting, I suspect because it has _ in the address, some websites don't like them

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Truth_ ... 937456.jpg
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    edited August 2012
    Cleat is challenging knowledge and evolution by implying that like the image, science simply doesn't exist. But is itself a term used to quantify the fact that we constantly look for miniscule things to abuse.

We're not abusing and they're not that miniscule.

I wonder if this is Schroedinger's thread? Are we in fact affecting that which is observed? Should we in actaulity NOT be looking at the image? Would the image BE an image if the image were not looked upon?

Or should we just go off and fap at more Olympic babes?
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265

I wonder if this is Schoedinger's thread? Are we in fact affecting that which is observed? Should we in actaulity NOT be looking at the image? Would the image BE an image if the image were not looked upon?

Lets just fap,but not together :lol:
  • Cleat is challenging knowledge and evolution by implying that like the image, science simply doesn't exist. But is itself a term used to quantify the fact that we constantly look for miniscule things to abuse.

I wonder if this is Schroedinger's thread? Are we in fact affecting that which is observed? Should we in actaulity NOT be looking at the image? Would the image BE an image if the image were not looked upon?

If Schroedinger's involved, there should definitely be more pussy......
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Cleat is challenging knowledge and evolution by implying that like the image, science simply doesn't exist. But is itself a term used to quantify the fact that we constantly look for miniscule things to abuse.

or not :D
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757

or not :D

Well, this thread just collapsed....
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter