Rapha london friday

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
I was in town with my family of Friday, went in rapha shop, watched cycling and had drinks, it was smashing.

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,980
    Were you considerably poorer when you walked back out of the shop/
  • Anonymous

Yes. Jersey, shorts and gilet. :)

Even worse, after that we walked past the Palladium and am now even worse off after getting 6 tickets for that evenings show of The Wizard of Oz. :cry:
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580

Even worse, after that we walked past the Palladium and am now even worse off after getting 6 tickets for that evenings show of The Wizard of Oz. :cry:

Any good? Not the Rapha stuff, The Wizard of Oz???
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Anonymous
    jordan_217 wrote:

Very, very good, my kids 8, 12 and 13 loved it.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 wrote:

I really enjoyed Wicked and would like to see this also. Do you think it would be suitable for a 5 yeard old? I fancy taking my eldest to the 'Big smoke' for the first time and think he'd really enjoy a theater trip too.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Anonymous
    jordan_217 wrote:
    jordan_217 wrote:

I really enjoyed Wicked and would like to see this also. Do you think it would be suitable for a 5 yeard old? I fancy taking my eldest to the 'Big smoke' for the first time and think he'd really enjoy a theater trip too.

I think so, there are a few bangs (quite loud) but the wicked witch isnt very scary and when she comes out its almost like a panto. Saw 5 and 6 year olds there so I reckon its suitable. Hope this helps. :)
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 wrote:
    jordan_217 wrote:

I think so, there are a few bangs (quite loud) but the wicked witch isnt very scary and when she comes out its almost like a panto. Saw 5 and 6 year olds there so I reckon its suitable. Hope this helps. :)

Cheers, I'll have a chat with him later and see if he's up for it. I think the train ride down and the underground 'experience' will take some topping TBH.

Thanks again.
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561

They have to be so careful. If the bangs' weren't loud enough poor old Des would miss his cue for toddling onto stage. However, too loud and they could be shorten his (already limited) mortal coil quite substantially.
  • kleinstroker
    kleinstroker Posts: 2,133
    OH no!! I really didn't need to know there's a Rapha shop in cycling distance..
    Must not go there!!
  • Anonymous
    OH no!! I really didn't need to know there's a Rapha shop in cycling distance..
    Must not go there!!

You must, its ace. :)