Super Saturday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Lazy day for me, well got a few things to sort and clean before Somerset tomorrow, then watch some olympics. Going to try and get out on the bike too, she how it goes, want to rest a bit too.

Anyway, time for tea and baconz.

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all, yesterday was my birthday and instead of celebrating with beer and food I dragged my fat arse around the skyline trail at Afan and today I can't feel my legs :-)

However, tonight will involve my birthday festivities in Cardiff interspersed with watching some athletics.

Laters
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    'Ning, packing for a bikeless weekend in north wales - I know, doesn't sound right, but will be fun.
    @ kev, so how many was yesterday? I hit the big 35 tomorrow :oops:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    happy birthdays chaps!

not much planned other than get car ready to part ex next week, family bbq at Northampton, pack bags for a trip to the Falklands sunday night and decide what bike to order from on one before i go so it should be here for when i get back!

Thats quite busy, bacons could help, must get the bottom feeder down to the kitchen to sort it!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ps just seen the sailing results! GB have taken the gold, the US have taken the silver, and the Somalians have taken a middle aged couple from Weymouth!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Up at 4 for work purposes offto team GB footy later, little else to report
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Yesterday went as planned, op went well and got out for a ride when I got home but today is going to suck balls. Heading to hospital soon and probably wont get out until sometime tomorrow afternoon, but will hopefully be bringing the little dude home then.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning Losers!
    Happy Birthday to people that are getting older!
    Today, I am a bit hungover, but I think I'll survive. Went out with work people last night and had a good time. Finally got talking to the French girl at work, turns out she's really nice. See where we can go with that. She was impressed with my battlescars ;)
    Today, bit of bike fettling, then heading off to Bury. That's about it really.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    Morning

So far today has been some study, a 48 min 10k and about to take the monsters swimming. Then the fun of study whilst the wife takes the kids out followed by the pub. So all in all some shite and some great bits

Oodboo - fingers crossed
    Welsh Kev & dodgeT - happy birthday
  • Cabbij80
    Cabbij80 Posts: 20
    Afternoon

Working today which sucks, bored already. Have a Polish lesson in a few hours though, which should be fun. Trying to learn wedding vows in Polish as getting married 3 weeks today :shock: Not quite sure who came up with words like "przyjmij" or "Wszyscy" but I hate them! :evil:

Tonight will involve a vodka tasting session to decide which one to have at the reception, apparently they don't all taste the same?

So no bikes this weekend, but due to a 3 day weekend next week I'm hoping to get here - http://www.koninki.pl/en.html for some fun.

Have a good one everyone
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    DodgeT wrote:
    '
    @ kev, so how many was yesterday? I hit the big 35 tomorrow :oops:

The big 35 for me as well mate, happy birthday :-)
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

ive just awoken from a lovely sofa sleep which was lovely.

i am now resuming my watching of the olympics, i am really enjoying it all so far.

Today starts the third of my 3 weeks off and ive gotta be honest, im having a smashing time!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening mongs
    Korea wearing pink on the bench?
    Doing 60 miles tomorrow, trained by doing 50 this morning and drinking lots this evening
    Oh and what a f**king suprise we lose on penalties.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?