Galaxy S3, ICS, Exchange and Multiple Contacts

sketchley
sketchley Posts: 4,238
edited July 2012 in Commuting chat
Worth a shot on here someone might know.....

My S3 has jsut started duplicating contact and calender entries from Exchange Sync (2010) there have been no updates on Exhcange. Looks from a google search that a few people are experienceing over the last week or two. Anyone one here had the problem and fixed it?
--
Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Yeah - my XB extralith funtional repeat mode is conflicting with my seconday TLD diffuser and obstructing the range set files. I just rebooted the FDD and set the axiom over-ride to 4. Worked like a charm.

(sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you are on about!)
    Faster than a tent.......
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Have you tried turning off and on?
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • sketchley
    No. Being the IT expert that I am, I immediately diagnosed the problem as one where turning it on and off won't help.
    --
    Chris

• sketchley
    didn't help
    --
    Chris

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    I've been a beta tester for ms products forever and I can assure you this year is the last.

Yuck
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.