is this cool or geeky, i cant decide

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    cool. very.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Awesome!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Can't see the pics but I'm guessing geeky.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Thats the next step up from Lego Technic...serious engineering!
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    such a waste would kick arse at robot wars
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    oodboo wrote:
    Can't see the pics but I'm guessing geeky.

Wrong - get to the back of class.

Awesomely cool. Or cooly awesome - can't quite make up my mind which!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Definitely cool, I was a t a Military show the other day where they had these big 'off metal tanks you could buy, a few grand each. I need to find a reason to own one...
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    http://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=310

actually, i reckon it is cool as you like
    Depends on company. In the company of blokes - very cool. In the company of women - very geeky.
    Sadly, it's rare that you could nail a woman due to your engineering prowess, without breaking at least a handful of laws and morals.
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    mak3m wrote:
    such a waste would kick ars* at robot wars

Exactly what I thought..

Definitely cool. If girls don't like it, who cares, you have got an awesome toy digger to play with.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Ok, seen the pics, that's cool.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Incredibly cool...
    Now I wonder if he'll leave it with the metal finish or douse it with Caterpillar Yellow paint?
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    It was built in a man cave of such awesomeness that it could never be deemed geeky, viz-a-viz Norm and the New Yankee Workshop.

That being said when a man appreciates how good another man is with his hands then we are entering the world of homo-erotica.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • sheepsteeth
    sandy hill wrote:
    It was built in a man cave of such awesomeness that it could never be deemed geeky, viz-a-viz Norm and the New Yankee Workshop.

That being said when a man appreciates how good another man is with his hands then we are entering the world of homo-erotica.

ive spent a lot of time worrying about the fact that i enjoy the feeling of having a good sh1t so bearing that in mind, appreciating a man's ability to use metal working machines is a lot less worrying than me enjoying the feeling of something leaving my anus....................
  • YeehaaMcgee
    sandy hill wrote:

ive spent a lot of time worrying about the fact that i enjoy the feeling of having a good sh1t so bearing that in mind, appreciating a man's ability to use metal working machines is a lot less worrying than me enjoying the feeling of something leaving my anus....................
    Enjoying the feeling of something leaving your anus isn't anything to be concerned about. Neither is enjoying your girlfriend sticking a finger up there whilst giving yo a reach around.
    What would be worrying is daydreaming about having some man-meat rammed up there.
  • sheepsteeth
    sandy hill wrote:

Enjoying the feeling of something leaving your anus isn't anything to be concerned about. Neither is enjoying your girlfriend sticking a finger up there whilst giving yo a reach around.
    What would be worrying is daydreaming about having some man-meat rammed up there.

that is true enough but i am slightly concerned about the idea that if you like the feeling of a poo coming out, you are not a long way from enjoying the feeling of a man pulling his obvious out of your necessary.....
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323

that is true enough but i am slightly concerned about the idea that if you like the feeling of a poo coming out, you are not a long way from enjoying the feeling of a man pulling his obvious out of your necessary.....

Difference being, sheeps, you don't try and push the poo back in. Repeatedly.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Space docking? Eugh.