Full sus frame search

kravman
kravman Posts: 3
edited July 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hello All,
sorry if I repeat the topic but could not find anything to answer my query on the forum. I am looking for a full sus frame up to £1500 (with rear fork). I found Cotic rocket which looks interesting and had good reviews from MBUK:
http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
Does anybody ride it? What other options could you recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• You need to be more specific. What sort of riding do you do? What fork are you putting on the frame - do you need oversized head tube or standard? What kind of dropouts do you need for the rear wheel?

I asume that if you're looking at a rocket then your after a frame in the all mountain/enduro area. i have a friend who has a rocket, a friend with an intense tracer, a friend with an orange 5, a friend with a yeti sb66, a friend with a santa cruz nomad, and i have a nukeproof mega. They are all good frames. Buying frames at this kind of money you should really be test riding them first to make sure you get what you want.
  • kravman
    kravman Posts: 3
    Thanks. The idea is slowly crystallizing in my head but yes I am after AM frame with standard head tube. I am just searching for different options, then narrow down to few and I will have a closer look at them. You are probably right I need to do more thinking first.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Have you thought about just buying a complete bike? You could do it for that budget - frame only are usually poor value.