Monday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers!

Well, that was a damn good sleep I had last night. I missed my bed! Glad I took today and tomorrow off work, as I feel this will help me recover a bit.
Today, my plan is to pop to the hospial just so they can kick me out for wasting their time, but in doing that, I can shut up all the friends and family thinking I'm about to die from a bruise :roll:

Depending on how long that takes, then dictates what else I can do. Hopefully a bit of fettling/cleaning.

Laters
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    monday - ffs
    meetings - ffs
    study - ffs

Not feeling the love this morning
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Bacon farming.

That is all.
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ning and welcome back to abnormality,

How was Crudfest chaps? I'm already looking forward to the Brokeback mountain style tails of cold lonely nights?!

Cracking weekend spent pickup up the new car and bedding in everything. It had 9 miles on the clock when i got, as of this morning 250 miles :? :D. We've also had confirmation that the house we want to move to has been accepted. :D:D:D Now we need to pack all of sh*t up... not so fun!

Anyway onwards to MORRRRRRrrreeeee Tea please!
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning homos.

Since we've been away, one of my mates has come within 1 second of my KOM on a local descent, so I'm going to have to go out later and sort that out.

Other than that, today will be spent cleaning the reed, playing with the kids, and resting.

Laters.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Cockjanglers and C.U.N.T.s
    Looks like you all had a awesome weekend, it was nice to get out for a bit of a ride on the local trails, but i really wanted to go somewhere better :(

Commuted by bike this morning, which was nice, i now have a list of things in my head to change on the bike :roll:

Work network is down, so nothing else for it but to skive!

Laterz
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello gunts

i am on leave, but i only have 2 weeks left.

im off out for a bit, see you later benders.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon Gimps,

Took the kid to the dentist then have been dossing in front of the box watching more Olympics - seem to have watched shed loads of it and there's stil 13 days left. Apart from that, bored and waiting to go on holiday this weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    playing with the kids

:shock:
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    today will be spent cleaning the reed

*snigger*
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.