Good Morning TFIF

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

It's Friday!!!! I don't actually know if I'm farming tomorrow or not, I'm hoping not, because I want a hangover. Also they're having a wedding at the pig farm... yeah I know, weird. We've been working quite hard this week to get a lot more done than normal apparently and I'm assuming it's because they want as few people around as possible.

Anyway, today will be the ususal farming meh. Getting quite fed up of it already, don't mind sheep farming, cows aren't too bad either, but pig farming is dull in comparisson.

Laters

Comments

• Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    TFIF indeed.

Tempted to go to Peaks for the day tomorrow, the other half might not like that idea though, she's fretting everytime I go out on the bike not to break any bone 2 weeks before our wedding.

I thought I'd look cool with a full cast and crutches in the wedding photos.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    another day another load of grief

Wife away this w.end so no cycling
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Alrighter non-crudstock attending losers,

Earnt some brownie points last night by putting up a chandelier type light in the lounge - much needed as I leave for Crudstock early this avo.

Two bikes washed & prepped by 8am, got up at 5:30 - couldn't sleep, must be a little excited about this weekend.

Oh, did I mention that I'm off to Crudstock later?

Enjoy your weekends :D
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Morning Turd burglars,

Was it not ridiculously hot last night?! I think I woke about 10 times.

Onwards to muchos bevrago (its going to be needed)

Laters
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Knuckle Draggers,

Last day in work today then 2 weeks off. Have a feeling today is gonna drag like a dead puppy being taken for a walk on a lead.

Hope to get 2 big rides in over the course of the weekend. Then off to sunnier climes next week.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Yarkshire to Isle of Wight for me this weekend. Setting off shortly.
    No riding / sport
    just a few days of eating nice things and drinking nice drinks and whatever else takes fancy.
    Yeah!
    Peter
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Rejects,

Woke early as usual and dozed for a bit - now waking myself up with coffee and looking through a job spec which I probably won't be able to do but might go for a bit of interview practice. Got to go see junior play at torturing musical instruments in a 'concert' this afternoon then will probably laze in front of the box and watch this Olympic thing on the box tonight as there's F. all else to do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Proutster wrote:
    Alrighter non-crudstock attending losers
    This.

Been a weird morning, apart from waking up thinking it was saturday as i was out up london last night, my brother phoned me about a letter he has recieved from our solicitor, long story short. Nan died few years ago, she was miss sold something would we like £66,000 ? I think the answer is yes?

Anyway it is friday, i have a hangover and and i'm boiling hot as over dosing on coffee, all is right in the world!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning special needs-ers

Currently at tebay services noshing down breakfast no.2 as I was up at an ungodly hour setting off for crudstock woooooop!

Onwards to some quality trails

Bye
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    have agood one at crudstock guys, gutted i can't make it.

ah well, i finish work in an hour and then it's home to pick up the gf and son and then we're off camping in the brecon beacons for the weekend 8)

no bike unfortunately but my legs are shot from 4 rides already this week so it might be nice to have a weekend off the bike and come back fresh on monday :shock:

laters
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Morning folks, the weekend could not come at a better time... Had to pull out of crudstock for family reasons, my dads been in hospital for exploratory surgery so its not been a great night for me, luckily the sun is out and his condition is getting better, so things are looking up :) Gutted I can't make crudstock, would have been an awesome weekend, habe a good 'un guys