The Official Nearly Friday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Bacon farming continues today. This evening hopefully a trip to Cannock if I have the energy. Finally got the deposit back from the landlord yesterday too. Winner.

Laters

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    You beat CWNT by 2 mins - makes this the official thread in my book. So I post here.

Bit of a win on the deposit, too!

Mornin' spazwangles

Last working day of the week for Clank as I'm heading Radnor for a rally. Set up tomoorw and racing Sat/Sun. Booyah!
    Despite packing the tent, the weather even looks like it'll be respectable, too. Oh yes.
    Just the slight matter of today, and a s**t load of composites testing, to get out of the way first. Could be worse.

In the meantime, a few minutes spodding the web and a steaming mug of Joe. Nice.

Onwards! To caffience! And carbon fibre! Pretty cool.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Clank - good luck

Today has started slow, so needs to improve.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

got work until 3 and then an evening of digging, building and then riding a new track 8)

then i'm off camping for the weekend tomorrow, can't wait as the weather looks great :D

the parents in law have just told us they're coming home for a week on sunday which means we have a baby sitter and can actually go out somewhere next week for food and beer...result

laters
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

For those that don't Know

TODAY_IS_THE_DAY.gif?a=75

Crudstock :D Begins
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Bumders!!

I agree with Ritchie's testament in both threads: Today is the Day!

I'm about to give Ritchie a call, as I have 2 voicemails from him now (stupid silent phone), then I'm heading off to pick up the Manx Cat Man.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning queer hawks

Today is pay day and my Friday as on holiday for crudstock as of 4pm :) Work today will consist of doing as little as I can get away with, bacon and coffee. Will spend this afternoon running about like a numpty trying to get the last of the stuff I need for the weekend (nothing important like, just a tent and other camping necessities :roll: ). Managed to get a loan of a mates magicshine light, bloody hell they are bright so looking forward to hitting berm baby baerm in the dark :)

Hasta luego chumps
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Fecknuggets cockjanglers!
    Today i have just got in, been on the phone constantly for about an hour sorting rubbish out, and the Olympics is only just starting!
    Tonight MrsVW is taking me to a concert in Hyde Park which has something to do with the Olympics, but all i can tell is theres loads of bands i've never heard of and a bloke that i know will annoy me. you know who you are mr rascal!
    Other than that not alot on today, will be feeling quite jealous of crudstock goers. maybe next year?

Anywhoo
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Salutations testicle ticklers.

Sadly today is yet another day off, another day of sun, another day of cycling, and another day of taking pictures to send to those stuck indoors.

Shits and giggles.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • VWsurfbum
    i'm not at all watching this at work
    http://www.chopmtb.com/2012/07/25/video ... nche-2012/
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

slightly hungover from last nights impromptue bbq at a mates house. went to shefield yesterday to buy a breitling only to realise the "family jewellers" i was visiting was actually a shithole pawn shop and the watch was clearly genuine but not worth the 1400 quid i was prepared to pay without it's box and papers. what a waste of a journey.

also, sheffield is grim as fuck
  • VWsurfbum
    No box or papers! Stolen for sure!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    No box or papers! Stolen for sure!

my thoughts exactly.

i was so pissed at myself for not checking if he had all of the associated gubbins before making the 300 mile round trip!! what a mong! i just figured with it being a proper jewellers i would be good to go.
    the search continues...........
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Today i am grumpy,

no ideawhy but hey ho, gonna clean uup my bike tonight dimantle most of the bearing areas and regrease for silent running :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Evening 'Tards,

Finally got out on the MTB today after nearly 6 weeks off due to this poxy hand. And it felt good 8) So feeling a bit better now - have been terminally pi$$ed because of no bikes the last few weeks so this is about time. Just have to sort a job now, but the country's shut down for the Olympics...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]