Rest Day 3 *spoilers*

alan_a
alan_a Posts: 1,546
edited July 2012 in Pro race
Wiggans on the front page of every British newspaper.

Wiggins, Cav, Millar & Froome at a secret location back on UK soil and joined by Stannard.

Quantum Leap and The Fall Guy on ITV 4.

Nicky Campbell pretending to know what he's talking about on 5Live, Chris Evans showing he has no idea (and neither does bike mad Vassos) but loves the patriotism

Just got to wait 3 or 4 hours to wait until Boston's big picture gallery is online and 5 sleeps until that chipper in South West London.

Time to go actually for a bike ride?

Nah, it's pishing it down outside. Let's troll on 'tinternet.

Comments

• Pishing down! Where are you?

It does get on my tits a bit all these media folks pretending to know what they're on about. It's fine for them not to know, but I wish they didn't pretend that they do.

Anyway, I guess we should enjoy our sport being in the headlines for the right reasons this week. Hopefully it still will be on Sunday morning!
  • knedlicky
    knedlicky Posts: 3,097
    I guess Rest Day 3 might be the place to put this information - what each team earned:

Sky: 828 840 €
    Liquigas-Cannondale: 204 110 €
    Lotto-Belisol: 136 700 €
    BMC: 134 190 €
    RadioShack-Nissan: 125 950 €
    Europcar: 107 360 €
    FDJ-BigMat: 71 470 €
    Astana: 70 400 €
    Saxo Bank-Tinkoff: 66 690 €
    Orica GreenEdge: 39 440 €
    Rabobank: 39 000 €
    AG2R-La Mondiale: 27 770 €
    Garmin-Sharp: 26 970 €
    Movistar Team: 25 120 €
    Euskaltel-Euskadi: 19 830 €
    Omega Pharma-Quick Step: 19 370 €
    Cofidis: 18 570 €
    Lampre-ISD: 15 700 €
    Katusha: 12 830 €
    Argos-Shimano: 12 590 €
    Saur-Sojasun: 11 480 €
    Vacansoleil-DCM: 9 720 €
  • Given that Wiggins/Froome/Cav left for Surrey last night, I hope they left some money behind the bar for the party for the guys that stayed in Paris :D
  • pishing down here (top left hand corner of ireland ) although taking a mate from the uk round empty decent roads yesterday made up for it 1
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    I know Wiggins is on the front of every paper, but Ive just been on BBC news website where its also been on the front for 2 days, and there is nothing about wiggins in the 'top 10 most read' or 'top 10 most shared' stories. So he's all over the news, but nobodies paying much attention.

Just another rest day...
  • Paulie W
    Paulie W Posts: 1,492
    So when's the doping story due?