German GP Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

It's Sunday. I'm awake at 7 for pill popping time, not good. Lazy day today. Bacon placement starts tomorrow. Before then the plan is to go see an early showing of Dark Knight Rises this morning, watch the F1 later then sleep, eat, maybe go out on the bike quickly.

Laters

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Wot, not watching the Wiggins show? I'll tell Cav and he'll come round and kick your missus back doors in for being so disrespectful.
    Peter
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Woke at half 5, got up at 7. Ate cake.

I just know today is going to suck balls but I'm off to Kielder with the bike tomorrow so at least that's something.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Morning all,

Work meh all day today, however will be looking to make the most out of the nice weather and get out on the bike over the next couple of days.. most likley with child on the back but sill gets me out and about.

Pay day on wednesday so cant wait for that!

F1 later should be entertaining will have to see if i can manage to find it!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    DF33 wrote:
    Wot, not watching the Wiggins show? I'll tell Cav and he'll come round and kick your missus back doors in for being so disrespectful.

I might watch the sprint on the laptop. Other than that it's going to be fairly predictable...
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    guten morgen schweinsteigers !

after an awesome 5 shift week :roll: im now free for 3 nights :lol: ,4 shifts left so i'm on countdown to holiday time and 16 well earnt :shock: nights off.... so im off up the woods later, then a wee bit of family time, and nowt else planned for today !! hope "dave" is in a pork consuming mood today too :wink:
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    DF33 wrote:

That's fine, just as long as I can kick Cav's missus' back doors in while he's round seeing to ABs missus.

Morning homos.

Off for a ride in a bit.

Then the Reed is getting a proper clean and probably wont be out again until I go away on Thurs morning for "Crudstock".
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    In pain, second night in a row of 4am bed and up at 6.30 - love residentials
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morgen gusset thieves!

Tidying stuff, eating stuff, drinking stuff, watching stuff and trying to get back in the bottom feeders good books!

MEH!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    Beautiful day here in Bury today, sadly, I'm working as usual. Had a bit of a run in with someone today as they didn't agree with what I was saying. Doesn't bother me though, I'm in charge, they're not. Simple as.

Fairly dull afternoon ahead really. Saw The Dark Knight Rises last night, pretty long film! Quite awesome too though.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Rises last night, pretty long Quite awesome too

Just like my obvious

Anyway Hi All,
    last day on the rust bucket that is the Leman Charlie. 6 Oclock check in tomorrow so my next posting will be from sunny Sheffield where I will be preping bikes ready for Crudstock
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Afternoon Gimboids,

Cooking up a full English to fuel up for the day. Then we're off out to see a bit of the Olympic torch relay in some godforsaken corner of SE London (yawn). Apart from that, not a lot.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Richie63 wrote:
    Rises last night, pretty long Quite awesome too

Just like my obvious

Nicely done!

Well, I went for my ride. Pleased to say the Reed FINALLY seems to be working well. I was convinced it was trying to get out of being taken to Scotland with all the crap that was breaking in the last week or so.

The only slight issue was that like a complete clunge, I had forgotten to tighten up the pinch bolts on the chainset, so the first time I went to pop off a little bump, the crank rotated all the way round and I felt very silly.
    Luckily, no damage done, tightened them up, and went about my day.