The Saturday Morning Thread: Bacon Edition

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

I'm currently on pills that mean I'm not allowed to have milk for a 4 hour window in the morning. This is good news as it means I have to have bacon for breakfast, there's no choice in the matter, well there might be alternatives but I can't think of any, except maybe sausages.

Today is meh. Going with mother and grandmother to ikea, fun fun fun... monging around for the rest of the day.

Laters

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    FAAAAARRRRRRKKK IT HURTS!!!!

that is all
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning squealers

just had a twunt of a taxi driver wake us up, i think he got the message that we had not ordered one by the happy look on my face!

on the upside it gets me to bacons quicker!

strange bright light in the sky as well, not sure what it is but will update when i find out!

byeeeeeeeeee!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Monging,

Today will entail shopping for some final bits for the kids ready for the big holiday the week after next. Tonigh is the mothers birthday bash, which will involve consuming as much beer as possible.

And...seeing as the sun is shining for the first time in month's I'm gonna try and fit in a bike ride at some point.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    S'up homos!

5 more sleeps!

Today I am sat at the door waiting for the postie. Hopefully he's going to bring my new chainset or it's no riding for me this weekend, which would be ghey as it's such a lovely weekend.

Then it's into town to get a multitude of things, soem bike related, some crudfest related.

I'm also very tempted by an offer I saw on telly last night for this android tablet. Seems like a pretty good price, and I like that it can be made 3g-able with a little adapter thing (£30 extra).
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning losers!
    I'm awake, but still in bed. cba getting up. I can tell its a nice day, but sadly I have no bike until I've fixed the bike rack, well, bought some new bolts, which seems to be more difficult than you'd think! Never mind.

Not much planned for today, might see if people want to see the Batman movie, or maybe Ted. Either way, bacons need to be involved at some point.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Lost Ian.

On a brighter note, only working til 3pm today then off to a wedding aftershow party (apparently being an utterly smashed disgrace of a human being at the church service is frowned upon, so I'm not allowed to attend that bit.)

I fully intend to crash and burn early so I get a good nights sleep and wake up fresh enough to to have a ride in the sun.

I shall break from the norm, onwards to sausage and bridesmaids!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    bristol harbour festival today but really cba to move. need to go shop to procure bacons. might make a few phone calls etc.
    oodboo wrote:
    FAAAAARRRRRRKKK IT HURTS!!!!

that is all

missus use the strap on last night :roll:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning Wasters,

First day of the school holidays and junior is bored already :roll: Roll on next weeks 5 day course to keep her occupied. Now have to think of somewhere to go to preserve our sanity for the day, which ain't too bad as for the forst time in ages, it doesn't look like it's going to rain...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Chainset arrived and after a little faffing, is now fitted.

Bleed kit did not arrive. Going to try and make one myself if I can find the bits in town.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    On residential doing a case study of telecom industry - such fun. Last night we had an unofficial wake for my uncle, one guy has missed this morning - so we must have done him proud.
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Throughout the whole shitty weather this year, no illness. Now it's starting to get warm and good biking weather I get a freaking cold.

Super work.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Been riding the DH tracks at Blaenau all day, now I'm knackered and pondering what to eat.
    Tomorrow shall probably be spent at work, watching the DH on redbull TV, and maybe getting a ride in.