Thank Mother-of-F**k It's Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I had a terrible nights sleep, I actually woke from a nightmare, terrified. Not done that since I was about 7! Was a bit freaky, but I was more annoyed that it had woken me up :lol:

I watched Law Abiding Citizen last night, great film, but I don't like the end. There should be an alternate ending imo.

Last order being placed today, then I'm free to chill* up until the Crudfest :D:D:D

Laters!

*This may not actually be true
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Thank Mother-of-F**k It's Friday... Yes it is!
    Today is mostly tidy up for the weekend, then off to the Solicitors :roll:

Last nights riding fun was fun until i guy i just met wanted showing round, went off on his own and ended up with his head almost facing the wrong direction. luckily it was just a broken collar bone :shock: :( Didnt feel like riding too much after that.

No riding planned for the weekend, but might sneak out sunday night if it stays dry?

Whats that you say? Bacon? Well why not!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Bad part - uncles funeral
    Good part - bacon

Then off to a residential till Tuesday, so get to be a student again :)
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

my not drinking in the week lasted all of 4 days and then i had a few glasses of wine last night, feel a bit rough this morning!

on the upside, i have the bike in the car and i'm off to FoD after work for a quick blast around.

one of the other contractors owes me breakfast as i bailed him out of the shite by helping him earlier in the week so today is full of win :D

laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    a friend just posted this video
    http://youtu.be/n5Cj912gpJA
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    matthew h wrote:
    Bad part - uncles funeral
    Good part - bacon

I very much hope the two aren't related :shock:

Mornin' lower mammals

Using simple math, I can demonstrate the positive attributes of today. Friday = Bacons.

Booyah!

Onwards! To coffee! And MEAT!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    edited July 2012
    Last order being placed today, then I'm free to chill* up until the Crudfest :D:D:D

6 Days !

Morning homos

To celebrate the weekend, I'll be farking off from here about 4 tonight.

I'm pretty farked off that I've just had to order a new XT chainset to replace the PoS X9 chainset that has developed play on the driveside arm, it looks like it's starting to seperate from the axle. That said, I can think of 2 seperate occasions off the top of my head where it's had an impact hard enough to do damage, so I'm not going to lose the head about it or anything.

In fact, I may order some new bars to go with it :lol:
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    well well well... six weeks holiday starts when today finishes? Don't mind if I do! You'll notice my location changes on Monday to Alpe D-Huez 8)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

It's Friday. For me this is no different to any other day. Most of today will be monging around though, got a bit of tennis, maybe go see Dark Knight Rises later. If not then I'll just be chilling at home. Start work on Monday for a month, 2 weeks on a bacon farm and 2 weeks on a milk farm, not looking forward to it.

Laters
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Morning all,

Yesterday was spent out on the bike with little one again, ended up getting muddy so he helped wash said bike when we got home.

Today not sure what to do, may attempt to get out on the bike for a 3rd day however not sure where to go.. may go for a potter around the fire roads.

Onwards to coffee.. but no bacons :(

AngryBird... bacon farm! think you'll become the crudders best friend at that rate!!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning!
    Friday!
    Pay Day!!
    Last day at work for 2 weeks!!!
    Going to Morzine tomorrow!!!!

Today I have a few bits to sort for work, frantically need to finish job application, last few bits needed for holiday...usual stuff. Roll on 4pm!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola All

Good ride with Gaz last night, left some hookers in ditches that kinda thing :) seat started creaking again grhh lol

Today i will be mostly submitting crap to HMRC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    It wasn't your seat, it was my knees.

Morning Scuttlers

Off to north Devon today, was going last night but then changed plans ate my kebab tea made me quite ill, and I'm not afraid to tell you, poop out rusty water. Anyway feeling a bit better today but did have to reject bacons as I couldn't stomach it, sad Sad state of affairs
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Morning Knuckle Draggers,

Feeling a bit better today so am having a hack at the jungle that passes for a garden - seemed to grow extra fast when I had my hand in plaster :roll: Today is also last day of term for the local schools so junior will need entertaining from today onwards for 6 weeks - the joys...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning mongs...mongettes

Terry's chocolate orange cookie for breakfast... nice but no substitute for bacon i'm afraid...

2 races this weekend, one local & one national = more destroyed kit & cleaning lots of things, however really looking forward to next weeks heatwave and Scotland in the dry - that could be a first for me... normally hit with the rain stick every time I go north of the border :?

Following weekend i'm at Afan with some mates if any of you lot are about?
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    ^ Oi that's my welcome!

Morning Mongs

Today is, well I don't actually know, as I really can't be bothered with anything. I suppose I should go and make some coffee.

Weekend will be busy, day out with the kids tomorrow and riding event all day sunday with child number 1. I want to put in at least 100 miles over the weekend on the road bike so it will probably be a couple of hours each morning whilst the roads are quiet.

And we're dog sitting, so I've got to take two mad terriers out at some point as well.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning,

Been up since stupid o'clock. Had to drop the ball and chain to work as she's going out on the lash tonight with her fellow teachers from work.

Last day of peace in the house for me as she'll now be home for the next 6 or 7 weeks. Teachers have it so farking easy.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Friday is just another day here. Nothing special about it except it is one day closer to my next scheduled day off which is ten days away.

No ride time over the weekend as I will in here all the time and be too knackered from being in here all the time. Double whammy.

Later......
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    half day at work so finished soon :D

got a busy weekend cleaning out new house, minging

chances of doing anything zero, free skysports weekend mucho cricket and a gp to watch

have a good weekend scrotes
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning saddle sniffers,

Nice sunny morning so ride to work instead of driving, was having fun until about 2 miles in to a 15 mile ride I crashed in the bloody stream again, think I've cracked a rib this time as it hurts like fark. Oh well, it's good excuse to be lazy today.

Last day of term here so I have the school to myself for 6 weeks, might just bring my unicycle in and finally learn to ride it.

Scored another £45 from spreadshirt today so will be mostly perusing crc to see what I can spend it on.

Onwards to more painkillers and a comfy chair.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Friday PM Boys and Girls ......Stop work

Can't wait to leave here but helicopter isn't coming till monday :(
    Anyhows keeping happy by doing not a lot in the sunshine and counting the days to Crudders Weekend - Is there an official name for this yet to go on the T shirts, DVD and promotional goods?

Cwnt I have loads of comfort camping stuff btw
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    It was going to be called the cruddy weekender

or webbos on tour 2012

of limefest, brought to you by liver & string.

As for the comfort camping stuff. I'll speak to you once you're back on dry land, and I may well take you up on your previous offer of lending me some of it.

Anyway, I thought you were coming back tonight, how come it's monday now?
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Well that was some working week, if I knew what kind of reaction Retard-gate was to cause I'd have done it years ago 3 straight days without retarded arsewipes talking to me was bliss :-)

Anyway ate bacon this morning, dinner was chicken with bacon and a kebab for tea. Now I'm halfway though a complete dribble fest after buying loads of cheap strong lager so can see tomorrows ride out being severely threated
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    It was going to be called the cruddy weekender

or webbos on tour 2012

of limefest, brought to you by liver & string.

As for the comfort camping stuff. I'll speak to you once you're back on dry land, and I may well take you up on your previous offer of lending me some of it.

Anyway, I thought you were coming back tonight, how come it's monday now?

Too important to leave :lol:
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg