Crud caught a car.

Chunkers1980
Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Sorry for this being on the Daily Mail webby, but how does this happen in this country??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... orset.html

Comments

• EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Assuming there is gravity, I don't think it matters what country you're in if 'several hundreds tons of mud, water, brick and trees' fall on you.

That said, as its on the Daily Mail website I presume this was caused by paedophilic, immigrant mud, water, brick and trees that shouldn't have been allowed into the country in the first place and should have been deported months ago if it wasn't for our failing immigration system. On a topical note the author may try and implicate G4S, and possibly the Olympics, nay, the entire Olympic movement as the root of this incident, and also the reason that the car was not found for ten days.

And I also presume if I scroll down the article will somehow feature the McCanns, William and Kate, Andy Murray's mum and Samantha Cameron.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    They mentioned this on the radio news earlier. I don't see how what country it happening in has anything to do with it.
    The authorities did an initial survey of the site, and it was believed nobody was trapped, and as they were busy with other things (there were other floods in the area), they left that place. Nobody reported of anybody missing, there were no suspicious 'vehicle shapes' in the mood.

It's just a huge accident, with a sad outcome.

That said, I did here the McCann's were in the area...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981

Nah, if they'd have buried the car, authorities would still be searching for it 5 years on.
  • Fallsalot
    Fallsalot Posts: 23
    They were there, burying a leg.... Piece by peice they are letting her go.....
  • There was no missing people reported, there was no suggestion of any vehicle in the debris, so the authorities moved onto areas that showed clear danger to people. Seems perfectly reasonable. Hell, the woman wasn't reported missing for 4 days, are the cops supposed to be psychic now?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084

Nah, if they'd have buried the car, authorities would still be searching for it 5 years on.

Plus the book deal to acompany the relaunch of the search

Kate and Gerry.....

Digging the Dirt
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    The Police are always in for alot of flak, some deserved, but how on earth can this story be twisted into shoddy policing???

I'm with Diablo ^.
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Oh well. Move along.