Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!
Watched a film called The Reader last night. It had boobies in it. Kate Winslets boobies. Aside from that, it turned out to be really good from a rather rubbish (slow) start.
Anywho, today will consist of less boobs, and much more boredom. Getting quotes and stuff together ready for ordering. It should be 'exciting' but it's actually quite tedious.

Anywho, Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' exes and double exes

Yesterday in work was great. Today is likely to be less so. Humbugs. I may bury myself in some composites processing.

Coffee will make the world seem a better place. Hopefully.

Onwards! To caffiene! And beyond!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Dubdemand
    Dubdemand Posts: 37
    Not the best start to a Tuesday... moaning wife who's curbed yet another wheel on her car, moody teenager, and me the mug who has to put up with it all! :roll:

On a brighter note... I'm working from home today and tempted to go out for a ride at some point this morning to burn off some stress!

See you next Tuesday! :lol:
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Finishing work early is dangerous, you end up doing "stuff" that you normally wouldnt do.

Off to the Olympic MTB track today for work to find out why the monkey's no understand! Should be painful.
    also got another meeting before this which could be quite lucrative?

Porka bike rack turned up yesterday so i'll be attempting to fit that tonight. :?

Tuesday normally = riding, but Brother had his baby last night so i doubt he'll want to come out riding? so i'm going to go tomorrow night and force myself into doing some jumping :shock:

Anyway coffee 1, me Nil. time to rectify!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    Dubdemand wrote:
    See you next Tuesday! :lol:
    You havent got a good see you next tuesday in you!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Sweeeet as a nut. Last few hours at work before being off a few weeks which means sleep ins, riding in Austria, and seeing the family again. Very happy to be going back, i'll see mountains finally and get to ride them.

Enjoy your day everyone, i'm going to crack through this last bit of work and get my ar5se out of here.

Saaafe.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

lots of grief today so far - got a feeling its going to get worse.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts. believe it or not, im having a nice day off today. then on friday i will be having 3 weeks off, it appears that at the moment i am having more time off than john waynes safety catch!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

not much planned for today in work, but will be out on the bike later.

that's about it really.

laters bumders
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Morning grease buckets,

Tuesday for you...Friday for me!!!

I’m off to get a petrol pump of tea...No other measurement will suffice.

Laters
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumder

Today is bikes etc.*

Laters

*etc = bikes
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening monkey poo flingers.

....... yarp thats my day :)
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Tuesday normally = riding, but Brother had his baby last night so i doubt he'll want to come out riding?

Agreed, I would imagine he will still be a little sore.... and quite in demand as a medical phenomenon...

Today I have bad guts, rode into work and had to concentrate A LOT to avoid a mishap - I have had 3 poos already and my hoop feels a little delicate...

That is all
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning fellow surfers of the WWW,

Morning full of Skype conference calls nearly over with (I hope). With a bit of luck and a break in the weather may fit in a quick blast during my lunch hour.

Coffee pot is calling....so must dash.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Salutations Maggots,

Another chilly day in the south of the world but life drags on..
    No luck on the work side yet, but I am persevering on that front
    This week I will be removing the horrible Tektro brakes from my son's hardtail and fitting a set of Juicy 5s with larger rotors. This will be my new ride until I can buy something a little [lot] better..

Other than that... yea, another day minus the dollar..
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Off to the Olympic MTB track today for work to find out why the monkey's no understand! Should be painful.
    !

I hope for your sake you're not a G4S middle manager. The axe never gets the roots or the branches!

Afternoon mongs

Been out and about this morning, have a school meeting at 4 followed by eldest in her school play which should be nice. Apart from that it's nothing but workmeh and the dread that it will soon be the school holidays.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Allo Scuttlers

Day 2 day off, house to clean ready for inspection tomorrow but I need to get motivated, just lay in bed this morn watching police academy 1,2,3 and 4
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Afternoon Crudders,

Man flu has got me good and proper - just got out of bed and considering going back to bed as I feel like I haven't slept even though I have (loads). Have fun.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    any of you fecknuggets seen this?

https://www.facebook.com/thecycleshowtv
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty