DONT buy from Bike Inn

AndyD2574
AndyD2574 Posts: 1,034
edited July 2012 in The cake stop
Whatever you do DO NOT use Bike Inn.
http://www.bikeinn.com/bike

What a total bunch of useless w@nks and con artists.

Ordered some new shoes and gloves on 22nd June and site said 4 days to get them.

Its now 6th July and by my limited maths thats 2 weeks?????

NO telephone numbers work on the site and the one that does goes to a legal firms help desk and no response from the numerous emails yet they have my money!!

DONT use this site as I have just been proper stung!
Specialized S Works Venge
Argon18 E114
Specialized Langster Single Speed
Scott Spark Expert 29'er
GT Avalanche
http://www.glasgowgreencycleclub.co.uk

Comments

• sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    I bought some Sidi's from them, came within 3 days of ordering all spot on. I also cancelled an order of something a while ago having found it cheaper elsewhere and they responded to the email fine and promptly. Maybe give the email a go if you haven't already.
    Does seem a long while based on what you say I agree, but I would definitely not give up on them.
  • Cubic
    Cubic Posts: 594
    I've used them a couple of times, buying a Garmin and some Oakleys, and they were fine. Both items arrived quickly. I ended up returning the sunglasses and the return was processed quickly and without any problems. Sorry you've had problems with them, but they're a good shop in my experience.
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    sigh... here goes...

I blame Wiggle.
  • cycologist
    cycologist Posts: 721
    nweststeyn wrote:
    sigh... here goes...

I blame Wiggle.

That reminds me - i ordered some chain lube from Wiggle on Tuesday- still ain't got it by Friday. In their early days I'd have got it by Tuesday pm at the latest. I blame capitalism and greed for Wiggle.
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • Dog Breath
    Dog Breath Posts: 314
    I don't get this 'blame Wiggle' all the time. I've always found them absolutely fine. Recently ordered an inexpensive handlebar mount for a GPS and it arrived promptly and with free Haribos and energy gel. I'm sure it's an on-going joke but it's getting boring now.
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon.
    Tifosi CK3 Winter Bike
    Planet X London Road Disc
    Planet X RT80 Elite
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Dog Breath wrote:
    I don't get this 'blame Wiggle' all the time.
    have a read of this viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12692260&hilit=Be+warned followed by
    viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12718893&hilit=Be+warned
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Dog Breath wrote:
    I don't get this 'blame Wiggle' all the time .... I'm sure it's an on-going joke but it's getting boring now.

Try reading BE WARNED !!!! and the follow-up DO SOMETHING!!!!.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Dog Breath wrote:
    I don't get this 'blame Wiggle' all the time. I've always found them absolutely fine. Recently ordered an inexpensive handlebar mount for a GPS and it arrived promptly and with free Haribos and energy gel. I'm sure it's an on-going joke but it's getting boring now.

It is :D Wiggle even acknowledged somewhere that they saw the funny side :lol:
  • cycologist
    cycologist Posts: 721
    cycologist wrote:
    nweststeyn wrote:
    sigh... here goes...

I blame Wiggle.

That reminds me - i ordered some chain lube from Wiggle on Tuesday- still ain't got it by Friday. In their early days I'd have got it by Tuesday pm at the latest. I blame capitalism and greed for Wiggle.

Chain lube arrived today at 13:00. Thank you Wiggle. I now blame Royal Mail.
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    AndyD2574 wrote:
    NO telephone numbers work on the site and the one that does goes to a legal firms help desk and no response from the numerous emails yet they have my money!!

Spanish company... maybe they went out of business?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    AndyD2574 wrote:

Spanish company... maybe they went out of business?

...late start/lunch/siesta :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • gwa70
    gwa70 Posts: 99
    i bought sidi shoes from them on 5th...not arrived yet and the website has dissapeared............good job it was a paypal payment then so i can claim it back................who knows they may arrive in the next few days but i doubtful now...........can,t blame wiggle for this one
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    You can and we will :)
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Dog Breath wrote:

Don't be duped by them - all they are doing is brainwashing you into a Wigglet.

Blaming them is the only way to remain a member (ooooeeeerrr) of the human race.

I blame Wiggle.
  • gwa70
    gwa70 Posts: 99
    in the interests of fairness i have to tell you my shoes sarrived from bike inn on saturday......i take it all back and most definately lay the blame at wiggles door