Sunday Funday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Not sure what to do today. Bikes probably, bit of tennis then some monging around for the rest of the day.

Laters

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    today will consist of hitting the trails proper, for the first time since christmas, where i threw spd's across the room in a fit of rage.

not sure what's gonna be more difficult. riding the trails or the road riding!

bacons will be involved at some point.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning shirt lifters

fitted a lid lifting device on the hot tub yesterday then spent last night having a soak, all very pleasant, tip run today post bacon........hurrah!

wales tonight........boo!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    morning chocolate starfish sniffers....

trying to get rid of "dave " & kids this morning so i too can go up the woods, atm it aint working :cry: then got to sort the front/back lawns,hedges and flowers/weeds , and am doing a castlelad sunday roast, lamb and the trimmings cus thats how we roll here! :lol: no bacons,no oatcakes, just weetabix today :oops:
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon skivers!

I'm about to go off and play a game of cricket. Praying for rain, but it's absolutely gorgeous here today :( It'll be fun once it's got going, but I just cba at the moment.

Ah well. Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs

Weekend has been win. Decided against 75 miles in torrential rain yesterday so decorated bedroom of child 1 and most of child 2, as today was nice have done a 60 miler, been to the beach, eaten too many cheesey chips and slightly broken a 30mph limit getting beer from the local co-op

707a60f4.jpg

Still sunny so I'm sat with a beer on the back step
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Had a great ride today. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, just a gentle cooling breeze off the sea and best of all...... DRY trails. I'd almost forgotten what they looked like.
    The torrential rain has caused some of the exising lines up and down stuff to change, meaning that it was like riding some of the trails for the first time.
    Bagged a couple of KOMs on Strava too, which is nice.

After I got home I sorted out the garden as this is the first time in a couple of months where I've been able to get down there without it being a missive swamp.

Absolutely wiped out now though.

Laters homos.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Road up a big hill numerous times until the RAFs finest decided to put on a show.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Morning. Damaged ligaments in my feet, off bike for a month. Bastard.
  • supersonic
    These drugs are great :-)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    supersonic wrote:
    drugs are great :-)

I hope this is the content of your next months column in wmb
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • supersonic
    Had a bit of a shake up at the mag with the Fuel section, the column is no more :-(. But I am still on the books for testing and articles and stuff :-).