Its that a day called Saturday (morning)

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Up since 2, work at 3, last day for a fortnight weoohoo, however, its now time fore a moan.

As some of you may be aware, when I moved to Cardiff, I agreed that we could share a house with Mrs g's sister and boyfriend, for all sorts of practical , anyway a week after signing a contract extension for a year, she dumped , he subsequently refused to move out as he has a contract and nowhere else to go. The man is an oaf.

For the purposes of thus tale, let's call him John, as that's his name. I woke at two, went downstairs for breakfast, to find john still up, no biggy, but the man who doesn't buy bread because he doesn't eat it was ticking into a sandwich, dipped into the juice of baked beans he'd strained then thrown away the beans, the last can of beams and the last of the bread, thus polishing off my breakfast, he was also drinking a pint glass of milk leaving barely enough for a bowl of Muesli. He thought this was terribly ironic and quite hilarious that he'd scoffed my breakfast, and suggested I could have a bite if his sandwich as a nutritional, filling stay to the day.

Its like living with a man child, he went to work the other week, to his job as a carer, dressed in a tiger Indie, he also wears it to go down the shops. He is a cretin of the highest order. Oh then he went upstairs to play computer games at a volume that would push a cats ear drums out through its anus. Seriously, if there was a ditch I could leave the lazy cunut in I would.

Rant over

Enjoy your day.
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    I'd take a shit in his bed.
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders
    I'd take a shoot in his bed.
    That's not a bad shout. Alternatively just go out of your way to creep him out, act as weirdly as possible around him. Worked with supercunt flatmate.

Anyway, today I don't know what to do, feeling fairly crap, hopefully these pills the doc gave me should start kicking in properly this evening, until then I might play bikes or just mong around. I really don't know.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Honestly, taking a dump in his bed would make his room smell better and you are talking about creeping out a near 30 year old man that spends most of his time playing fantasy wat games and dressing in his tiger onesie, who also thinks he's the most considerate man on the , seriously he is too retarded to creep out, think of an autistic
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Morning

in work again, after this fun its over to Oulton park to watch some racing & then pub.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Gazlar wrote:
    Honestly, taking a dump in his bed would make his room smell better and you are talking about creeping out a near 30 year old man that spends most of his time playing fantasy wat games and dressing in his tiger onesie, who also thinks he's the most considerate man on the , seriously he is too retarded to creep out, think of an autistic

You could always touch his ears. I hear they don't like that.
  • Rucks
    Rucks Posts: 93
    Coca cola + anti-freeze for the WIN
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning Tards,

Off up to Lincolnshire soon for food, beer and a good laugh - back down south tomorrow. That's all folks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Gaz - Always insist on sitting right next to him, that freaks everyone out. So even if every seat in the room is free, sit right next to him. Be persistant with it, he'll get really pi$$ed off eventually :D

Morning team!
    Mum's on day release from hospital today, so my Old Man's gone to collect her.
    Plans of the day are to get a camping hat for the crudfest next week, then get some small bits and bobs for the car. Nothing major CWNT, just a new bolt to, well, kind of hold the roof rack on. No biggie :D

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Yet another exciting day at the office dealing with the usual flotsam and jetsam that passes for a workforce. It has now ceased to amaze me how some of these people have managed to stay alive so long. Describing them as feckless idiots would be demeaning the abilities of feckless idiots. On the plus side I don’t have a 30 year old A hole to put up with when I get home. Good luck with that one Gaz.

Have decided to resist minion’s offerings of more donuts and cakes. The jeans are starting to nip a wee bit.

More tea is required to see me through until more tea at lunchtime.

Later……
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Gazlar wrote:

If he doesn't pay rent simply write a letter telling him to move out by a certain date. If he's not out just pack his stuff in bags and lock him out.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Plus if you get on with your landlord get him to do the same
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    as this is the crudcatcher.........

should we suggest smashing the sisters back doors in whilst he's trying to watch tv?
  • Gazlar
    Oh he pays rent, he's on the contact and everything, and the sitting next to him seriously would not work, he's a super ming. Just venting really, there's not a great deal I can do apart from ignore him, but it does make me question . Thing Is I've seen his mates too and he's the most normal, I think that's why he's proud of himself because he uses them as a
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    first week down wales on new job, all is good but it rained all week, back in cambridge for the weekend with the lucky mrs13 all is good but its blimmin raining again! where is it coming from and more to the point where is it going! better not moan too much about it as the c#mmuters might try and get me banned!

Gazlar lob his xbox out the upstairs window quickly followed by the clown himself!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Been to lakeside, got tormented by humans, big and small. Ate Cinnabon :D
    Went to Decathlon, bought daddy sized scooter for the school run.
    now gonna build new bike stand
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    as this is the crudcatcher.........

should we suggest smashing the sisters back doors in whilst he's trying to watch tv?

Not a bad shout this..........

Gazlar - I'll come keep her company for a few days, see if that gets rid of him. I honestly don't mind taking one for the team of course, all for the greater good an all that jazz.

On a brighter note, a mere 4 weeks until I leave this job and intend to skive for as much of it as humanly possible. Have to spend the last week handing over to my replacement who quite frankly is far too experienced for the role and I can't see him lasting long before he gets bored.

Best go look at shiny bikes to pass the time.
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Noon sausages
    Been picking up my brothers new commuter bike today a Marin Wolfridge :roll: will be fetling it over the next week for him.
    Took the Bianchi back to it's home too and felt pretty gutted about handing it back as it holds some great memories of the last few weeks, then i saw my Commie and all becames good in the world again. In a moment of crazyness I also puchased a set of Shimino DX pedals so i'll be found in the nearest ditch pretty soon after not being able to unclip in time.
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    Noon sausages
    Been picking up my brothers new commuter bike today a Marin Wolfridge :roll: will be fetling it over the next week for him.
    Took the Bianchi back to it's home too and felt pretty gutted about handing it back as it holds some great memories of the last few weeks, then i saw my Commie and all becames good in the world again. In a moment of crazyness I also puchased a set of Shimino DX pedals so i'll be found in the nearest ditch pretty soon after not being able to unclip in time.

Only the greatest riders in the world fall over into ditches/hedges whilst clipped in.
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    ste_t wrote:
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    Noon sausages

Only the greatest riders in the world fall over into ditches/hedges whilst clipped in.

Going into a hedge is the most effective way of stopping a break away sprint

Just got into the pub two mates have ended relationships this week so this could get messy at pace, think John Belushi in animal house
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?