Tuesday Poosday Morning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers!

My neck is aching like mad. Slightly better than yesterday I think though, but turning my head hurts. Ah well.
Not much happening today, got an engineer coming in, that's about it. Might fettle a bit this evening, if the weather holds (which is doubtful).

Ah well, tea and frosties becon.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Morning losers!

My neck is aching like mad. Slightly better than yesterday I think though, but turning my head hurts. Ah well.
    Not much happening today, got an engineer coming in, that's about it. Might fettle a bit this evening

bionic neck?

been a rainy day here....but cleared up enough for a wee look around site.... typically near the end of a job the site becomes a catchment area for the rain and clearup takes twice as long as usual...... :roll:

still waiting for my stem....... bars and incorrect stem was delivered but the awesome people at Evans said they would send the correct one over and to keep the other for a rainy day as it would cost too much to send all the way back to britain.... did i say top blokes? :wink:

going home soon for shepherds pie..... too much coffee has been drank and im feeling a bit jitttttttery

enjoy your day
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

had a great ride around cwmcarn last night, adding on an extra 4ish km to go out around the moors at the top and it was sunny all the way :D passed 2 guys about 300m out of the car park stopped on the climb - the conversation went something like this- "scuse me mate, is this definately the red route?" me - "yep, this is it" them - "f'ing hell, i'm knackered already" :lol: fair play i saw them at the top and they said they were enjoying it so well done to them.

out for another ride later and maybe dominos 2 for tuesday afterwards

laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' wastrels

Bored!

Onwards! To coffee.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Aquaplaning is never nice, but when you are driving your bosses car, it feels a lot worse - especially as he doesn’t know you have borrowed it (two big cheeses)!

Today is legal people meetings and isn’t going to be fun.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Tennis match against old coach this morning. Should be interesting although I've not actually looked at what the weather is doing yet, should probably check.

Bikes this afternoon, bit of XC then Stile Cop this evening.

I'm going to sleep well tonight.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    waiting to hear from the garage still. Slight ache in my neck, tiny bit of whiplash, not worth claiming for...
    Muesli consumed, green tea being supped..

Better find something to do
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs
    Today is meh.
    Had one friends funeral yesterday which wasn't too bad as at 80 she'd had a good innings, then found out last night have another who's about to die from renal failure then found out this morning that another had been shot dead.
    TBH can't be arsed with much.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • welshkev
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    . Slight ache in my neck, tiny bit of whiplash, not worth claiming for...

FoxC

that's a new bike you're throwing away there - £1500 payout :wink::lol:
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    found out this morning that another had been shot dead.

Bad times, sorry to hear that...was that the copper that's been on the news? Poor bugger, off duty just going about your business then get shot :shock:

Man flu appears to be subsiding this morning... although as far as 'er indoors I am still borderline A&E.... just to milk it a little longer.

Spent last night examining the aftermath of 24-12, looks like new wheel bearings, chain ring and chain... to be fair they were on their way out, but the weekend finished them off.

Time for tea I think
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    ^^ this (from Welshkev) plus I am sure you will get enough calls from ambulance chasing lawyers so you may as well get something from all the hassle. There could be a new full sus for the summer hols just waiting for you.

Nothing much to report today. Not enough sleep last night so half asleep this morning. Not enough tea / coffee / cake been consumed yet. I must go and rectify this.

Later......
  • welshkev
    Morning mongs
    Today is meh.
    Had one friends funeral yesterday which wasn't too bad as at 80 she'd had a good innings, then found out last night have another who's about to die from renal failure then found out this morning that another had been shot dead.

that sucks man, sorry to hear this :(
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    waiting to hear from the garage still. Slight ache in my neck, tiny bit of whiplash, not worth claiming for...
    FoxC
    Might be worth getting checked out, you don't want to find in 6 months you have neck problems, and can't claim for it then. I think I may have the whiplash for you though, but I don't remember crashing :? My neck is in agony!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, three days off from work and I'm off to pay my £400 tax rebate into the bank, I knew they were ripping me off!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Morning mongs
    Today is meh.

You have my sympathies.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Morning Wasters,

Knackered and got man (read: wuss) flu - not even coffee and bacon & egg butty in town cured that so am going for a lie down. At least it'll make the time pass till I get this freakin plaster cast off in a few days.

Spong - hope things start going a bit better for you.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Afternoon bumtards
    Finally starting to feel the aches after the Kaiser Challenge and this mornings commute was a bit of a strain, booked Thursday off and planning a robd ride in the peaks before I give the Bianchi back at the weekend. Back to work now :-(
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Blerggghhhhhhhhhhhh work.

That is all.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning

Oh hang on wait a minute

Ahh well, I'm off for a lazy w@nk
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp