Routes in the midlands?

Gazbrown18
Gazbrown18 Posts: 12
edited July 2012 in Routes
Just recently brought a kona operater and was wondering if any1 knows anywhere in the midlands where I could put this through its paces?

Comments

• no9ismine
    no9ismine Posts: 45
    try Stile Cop downhill tracks at Cannock Chase
  • Gazbrown18
    Wat r the runs like there? I've been told to try out wharncliffe?
  • Majski
    Majski Posts: 443
    Style cop is a bit cack to be honest. If you can get over to N Wales there's loads of goods stuff there. Revolution bike park in Llangynog is good, or a bit easier access to the Midlands i'd say head to Foel Gasnach. It's got 4 tracks ranging from fairly safe to fairly nuts, and has a public road from bottom to top so you can run your own uplifts - although pushing isn't that bad either.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Top tip.

Lose the TXT. Use decent topic headings. MTB General is not really anything to do with the subject.

Warncliffe is hardly the Midlands.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Gazbrown18
    Cheers very helpful
  • yo brown! you should try out brierly park in huthwaite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Gazbrown18
    Which is the best place to ride for downhill and freeride out of Cannock, Woburn and Chicksand?
  • Gazbrown18
    I no this question is a matter of opinion but I'm fairly new to downhilling and wants one good runs but not to insane
  • no9ismine
    no9ismine Posts: 45
    I have only done Woburn but after looking online at the others I would suggest that Woburn has more choice of both downhill and freeride