Rose Pro Carbon

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall Posts: 608
edited July 2012 in Your road bikes
I like this photo so i figured i'd show off my Rose Pro Carbon. Full Ultegra, DT Swiss R1500 wheels, 3T Stem and bars, Fizik aliante saddle..lovely stuff. It's my race bike, but here it is in slightly more relaxed mode.

547270_10150973308220170_516985169_12740050_1685597123_n.jpg

Comments

• alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    slightly more relaxed haha!

I do like the continental tube bag though -> I've got one on mine and its really handy.
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    Had a spin on this today. Super bike and a really nice plush ride. Love the colours too....we need to snag some nice images of this machine.
  • Would I be right in thinking that this is the RS, rather than the SL?

Have been eyeing the RS covetously while researching my next bike (especially the Di2 model), so would be interested to hear your thoughts on how it rides. Is it very racy, or would you consider it a decent choice as a first carbon bike for the more sportive-orientated rider?
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    nice looking machine...
    Jury's out on the bags.
  • Cheer guys. It is a very smooth ride, but it's also stiff compared to my old aluminium frame. Nowhere near as stiff as Pete's Specialized though (Thanks again for letting me have a go on that bike pete!! We'l have to meet up for another coffee when it stops raining.) viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=12856834

Here's the rose again. This time in unrelaxed mode!

SIS_2345.JPG
    SIS_2346.JPG
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Nice that, whats behind the choice of saddle colour :?:
  • ShutUpLegs wrote:
    Nice that, whats behind the choice of saddle colour :?:

Ah, well. I initially had it as a test saddle, which i matched with some nice black and orange torq bottles. I liked the feel of the saddle so decided to stick with one, however I wanted white because...well just because.

BDvBg9OK_OVLPc4aTZhfUkcXoRV6zL2n7jCiAJu5zow_W78IFWUguesgwRgWOpSjTegB9IbXw6lMXum9_UhnCLgBrZfmW4RhwX1OWyLhAPYhtEQ9eyhRudm3ffO3uGVR8UgfSFELGIA5ExrSjskyYwzgaEvn-ahhST36y-JKuIcB1Z8yhxifRn_NqKhPi4BnPBv_Vg63tx2u_blfd_rF5t-X5SUwUA

Unfortunately the white one is £200 rrp and only comes in carbon rails. I just dont see the point in carbon railed saddles, especially as i run bag loops on the rails. When i took the test saddle back the shop said I could have it for £20, so I stuck with orange. I got myself some of this lovely sportful stuff in matching colours. When combined with white and green helmet to match the bike, it all looks quite nice imho.

Bodyfitset_Orange.jpg