Lidl bike stuff

RobGT
RobGT Posts: 132
edited July 2012 in MTB general
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/SID- ... date=32410

In 05/07/2012

Just a quick tip off if you don't already know.

I'll be buying the stand this time round as I missed it last time!

Rob

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    If I see the workstand for sale I'll buy one, missed it last time as well. Defo get a cycle computer too as lost the last one moving house.

The compression stuff is really good, bought the shorts, socks and t shirt last time.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    The bike stand looks like amazing value. Gonna get that for sure!
  • Got my bike stand, amazed at how sturdy it is and value for money!
    My biggest fear is that should I crash, burn and die, my Wife would sell my stuff based upon what I told her I paid for it.
  • sandy771
    sandy771 Posts: 368
    Got a bike stand and a light weight jacket (need a spare) - v pleased with quality/price. Had about 30 stands in my branch.
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    I did the same as sandy, Stand and the black hooded jacket.

The stand is easily worth double that price and I'm well chuffed with it. Veryyyyy sturdy and too notch quality.

The jacket is a bargain too.
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    got the stand today well worth it was suprised at it and how well it looked good shout rob pint your way lol
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2
  • smokymcjoe
    smokymcjoe Posts: 34
    Just picked one up myself. Well chuffed with the quality. I bought the crevit bile toolkit a couple of months ago too. Can't sing its praises loud enough. Used it loads and no sign of wear and tear at all. That includes bb
    removal from my old trials bike that had snapped off! Bugger was tight but the tools stood up to the job.

Got the bike mounted in the stand now....looking for something that needs fettling lol.
  • smokymcjoe wrote:
    I bought the crevit bile toolkit a couple of months ago too. Can't sing its praises loud enough.

I bought one of those too - well the bike one not the bile... :D There are tools in there that I have no clue whatsoever about what they are used for. That metal strip with the handle and little piece of bike chain hanging off it. I mean, what's that all about, eh? I dare say I'll find out soon enough but as you say, great value and has come in handy on a few occasions so far.
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    That metal strip with the handle and little piece of bike chain hanging off it.

Chain whip. Goggle it. :wink:
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • Abra wrote:

I did and it took me to all manner of 'exotic' looking sites... :wink:
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Abra wrote:

I did and it took me to all manner of 'exotic' looking sites... :wink:

Haha Brilliant. Which was the best, it saves me looking?
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • steve1312
    steve1312 Posts: 79
    Finally after about 2 years i've managed to get the workshop stand. Usually sold out at my store when i get there.