Dear Commuters.....

124»

Comments

• dunnnooo
    dunnnooo Posts: 900
    Following an excellent performance with his BA he is now trying to learn the other 24 letters, and will try to get them in the right order next time....

So I just let out a huge burst of laughter in an otherwise empty room, and now feel a little wierd.
    I'd give my right hand to be ambi-dextrous
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Did you know he has a First ?

He also has red chinos.
    Does Willhub know Rick has a first? I haven't got a degree, I'm still on my year off. But, I do have red strides.

Showing your age calling them "strides" Veronese. Why don't you just say you've got a red pair of slacks and be done with it? :)
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,622
    I own some red pantaloons.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    msmancunia wrote:
    Showing your age calling them "strides" Veronese. Why don't you just say you've got a red pair of slacks and be done with it? :)
    That's harsh. But true.
    Besides they are more like moleskin jeans. I might wear them to the summer gathering to cause maximum offence. Get yourself down here and I might buy you a pint without a head on it. But only if you're nice.
  • msmancunia
    I'm tempted, but unfortunately I've been seconded to BBC Sport in sunny Salford where I'll be tagging the red button Olympic feed for all you licence-fee paying punters so I'll be working if it's the 4th. So if it's wrong, it's probably me....
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Did you know he has a First ?

He also has red chinos.
    Does Willhub know Rick has a first? I haven't got a degree, I'm still on my year off. But, I do have red strides.

I think Will got a Desmond and now I think he has a job in Asda. Rick probably shelf-stacked at Waitrose. :wink:

Lose the red strides though. :D
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Are red bib shorts in the same category as red trousers.....
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    msmancunia wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    Ps, just had a trawl through the commuting section, is it really all about london ? Not trolling, genuinely curious. :)
    It's fairly London-centric but we do allow people from the little provinces surrounding it to post occasionally, MsMancunia for example is from Liverpool I think, or somewhere north of London anyway :wink:

Oi. Insult me like that and I'll set my whippet on you. *drinks Vimto*

yeah, we dont allow the likes of your kind past our borders (man u fans)
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    Ps, just had a trawl through the commuting section, is it really all about london ? Not trolling, genuinely curious. :)
    It's fairly London-centric but we do allow people from the little provinces surrounding it to post occasionally, MsMancunia for example is from Liverpool I think, or somewhere north of London anyway :wink:

:lol::lol:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • msmancunia
    mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:
    dhope wrote:

How very dare you. I've been a City fan ever since I was old enough to be a Junior Blue. You'd never catch me in anything red, moleskin or not.

Apart from my bike which has a little bit of red on it but it's more like claret
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:
    dhope wrote:

I always thought there were more Man U fans in London than Manchester?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    bompington wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:
    dhope wrote:

I always thought there were more Man U fans in London than Manchester?
    I was going to say that even I know there's only one football team in Manchester. Then I realised Mudcow was teasing.
  • msmancunia
    There's still a fair few up here, admittedly. Anyway, United aren't in Manchester - they're in Trafford. I can even see that godawful place from where I'm sitting in my ivory tower in the Quays.