Top service from Mojo!!

lawman
lawman Posts: 6,868
edited June 2012 in MTB general
Just received my fox 32's back from Mojo, had them stik on my custom green decals and give them a full service, was looking forward to the new low friction seals which are all present and correct. Got a bit of surprise as they've also replaced the CSU with a brand spanking new 2013 unit and cut the steerer to length too! Not really sure why it was done, they said something about oil migration or something, but considering it didn't cost me a penny extra I'm not gonna complain! :mrgreen:

Top service and frankly puts my shoddy experiences with TFtuned to shame.

Edit: Just been for a quick test run... shit a brick those low-friction seals make a difference :shock: so supple I've had to up the pressure by 10 psi and add another 2 clicks of low-speed compression just to stop them diving! great fork just got even better!

Comments

• craigw99
    craigw99 Posts: 224
    always nice to hear something good for a change enjoy!
    opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them ;-)
    2012 boardman team F/S tarting has begun..
    1992 cannondale m1000 still going just
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Aye, Mojo transformed my front forks when I had the FIT RLC upgrade completed, including low friction seals etc, they setup the forks (air, rebound etc) spot on for me plus all the little nicks from use had been touched up nicely.

Couldn't fault their service, I'll be sending my other fox F100s to go in for the upgrade too.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    What's a CSU?
  • lawman
    What's a CSU?

crown/steerer unit. Basically there was a manufacturing fault with the original kashima coating on my forks from what I gather, so they replaced them with new 2013 spec crown/steer/stanchions. I always thought they looked abit off colour but just thought nothing of it, obviously there was a fault and its now sorted :D
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    I see.
    I'd never have guessed that acronym in a million years :lol:
  • lawman
    I see.
    I'd never have guessed that acronym in a million years :lol:

yeah its not the easiest to guess thats for sure, I had to look it up :lol: