Cassette: Ultegra 6700
Pedals: Look Keo classic
Bottom Bracket: Ultegra 6700

Front Wheel: Shimano RS80
Tire: Vittoria open corsa evo cx

Back Wheel:Shimano RS80
Tire: Vittoria open corsa evo cx

Weight:16.75lb

I've been on here for a while so i thought i'd have a go at putting my bikes on.
I've had the Look from new and i love the thing, i wouldn't swap it for all the tea in China, i've had a few bikes in between but the Look stays. I built the Focus up a few months back to use through in dodgy weather but i'm starting to think that it'll be a waste to use it like that.

Comments

• Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    I failed
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Looking forward to seeing these
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    7394570198_c28240d112_z.jpg
    7394570156_d143d6650a_z.jpg
    very nice
  • Bozman
    I got there in the end but cheers for the help.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    The 585s are coming out in force! I'd never part with mine either.

Two points
    1 - stick cruds on the Focus and it'll be fine for all weathers. I did that on my Ribble Gran Fondo and it's only off the road usually around December-Jan time.
    2 - you really need to think about investing in a second pair of cages. And I'm pretty sure that if you do only have one, form says that it should be on the down tube. :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Bozman
    Rolf F wrote:
    Two points 1 - stick cruds on the Focus and it'll be fine for all weathers. I did that on my Ribble Gran Fondo and it's only off the road usually around December-Jan time.2 - you really need to think about investing in a second pair of cages. And I'm pretty sure that if you do only have one, form says that it should be on the down tube.

Thanks for the response.
    There's no clearance for cruds on the Focus, i've got a set in the garage from my last winter bike so i'll just put up with a wet backside for now, i've bought some Fulcrum 7s to save the wheels for now.
    I've got 2 other bottle cages but i took them off the Look and put a black one on each just for the pics(anal), i need to order two more black cages but i haven't had chance yet.
  • rolf_f
    Bozman wrote:
    Thanks for the response.
    There's no clearance for cruds on the Focus, i've got a set in the garage from my last winter bike so i'll just put up with a wet backside for now, i've bought some Fulcrum 7s to save the wheels for now.

Is the clearance a no go with 23s? 25s won't fit with Cruds on the Ribble but 23s are just about OK.
  • Bozman
    Rolf F wrote:
    Bozman wrote:
    Thanks for the response.

Is the clearance a no go with 23s? 25s won't fit with Cruds on the Ribble but 23s are just about OK.

Sorry about the reply. They're 23mm but you can hardly push a crud between the tyre and fork on the front, i'll have a play and see what i can come up with before winter, probably have to sort something else out with a little help from wife pounds.
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    too many 585s :P

hi Rolf :)

Stunning LOOKing bike, the focus aint half bad either :P
  • rolf_f
    spasypaddy wrote:
    too many 585s :P

hi Rolf :)

Stunning LOOKing bike, the focus aint half bad either :P

Lol - at last! Might have to consider posting a 2 year (and a bit) update to my 585. It's almost unrecogniseable from what it was (not)
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Really really nice bikes, where did you get the Izalco frame as I thought they were only available in dura ace build :?:
  • Bozman
    ShutUpLegs wrote:
    Really really nice bikes, where did you get the Izalco frame as I thought they were only available in dura ace build :?:

Cheers. I bought the frame secondhand off a guy just down the road(size issue) and built it up, can't really fault it but it doesn't have the quality/finish of the Look but the ride is great and for the price i would think twice about buying one new, it's a Tour quality frame but the price is peanuts compared to others.
    Given the choice i'd take the Look everytime and you can pick both frames up for roughly the same price, i've yet to hear or read a poor comment about the Look 585.