Anybody there?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Is it just me or is everybody gone off to harrass anxious hovering overbearing parents?

I'm going to start my own forum, it will be called Bumsnet.com.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    I'm not here - you're all alone! :(
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    Bums net... Interesting... I do like a nice bum...
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Stop bothering me-Spiral is on,bliss.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    No. I am somewhere else too.

What's 'Spiral'?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

What's 'Spiral'?

Seem to remember you had trouble making contact with anyone here too, on account of some missing parcel conundrum.
    Spiral: A pandemic of sick spies?
  • team47b
    team47b wrote:

What's 'Spiral'?

Seem to remember you had trouble making contact with anyone here too, on account of some missing parcel conundrum.
    Spiral: A pandemic of sick spies?

I have an idea you are talking about television.

I don't have a TV, I get all my current affair/news/information/entertainment 2nd hand from you lot, who needs a TV, you all do it so much better. :D

(I have only just received that parcel you mentioned, it is a Mavic windproof showerproof jacket, it took so long to get here that it is now too hot/dry to wear it, will have to wait until the winter or travel to the UK for a holiday!)
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Is there anybody there said the traveller
    Knocking on the moonlit door,
    and his horse in the silence chomped the grasses
    of the forests ferny floor

perhaps we are all listeners...wooooooo
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Is it just me or is everybody gone off to harrass anxious hovering overbearing parents?

I'm going to start my own forum, it will be called Bumsnet.com.

Good thinking. I may well have to head over to Bumsnet to, erm, sound off. Best give it 5 minutes if I were you. ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Spiral-if you havent seen it,in for a treat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0072wk9

Caroline Proust plays a feisty police officer, a character who is cherished by a faithful fan community in the UK.

Spiral-Caroline-Proust-007.jpg

Enjoy.Not for the squeamish, mind.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    Secteur wrote:
    Bums net... Interesting... I do like a nice bum...

Will all of the bums be in nets or will you accept them in other forms of wrapping? :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

I don't have a TV, I get all my current affair/news/information/entertainment 2nd hand from you lot, who needs a TV, you all do it so much better. :D

(I have only just received that parcel you mentioned, it is a Mavic windproof showerproof jacket, it took so long to get here that it is now too hot/dry to wear it, will have to wait until the winter or travel to the UK for a holiday!)

Well, this is what has happened.
    The Gypos got a new puppet, the Engerland footie team underperformed, Cameron says he's going to squeeze the poor some more but he will end up making a U turn, you can now do some canooing in Hebdon Bridge high street, Aung Sang Su Kyi talked to some blokes about democracy but they didn't quite understand, Mugabe was involved in a car 'hit and missed', no-one's talking about the Rio-summit and whether anyone has got to the top yet, president Abad was shooting pidgeons and accidentally shot down a Turkish delight fighter plane and Wombledon has grunted into action.

PS Please send me the rain jacket, I could really use it right now and I will send it back at the end of September as I will have received my taylor made Sou-Wester by then:
    Rob
    Up the M6
    Left after Carlisle
    Through Dumfries, keep going until
    You Get to the Sea
    DG9 0LG
  • team47b
    [/quote]
    Well, this is what has happened.
    The Gypos got a new puppet, the Engerland footie team underperformed, Cameron says he's going to squeeze the poor some more but he will end up making a U turn, you can now do some canooing in Hebdon Bridge high street, Aung Sang Su Kyi talked to some blokes about democracy but they didn't quite understand, Mugabe was involved in a car 'hit and missed', no-one's talking about the Rio-summit and whether anyone has got to the top yet, president Abad was shooting pidgeons and accidentally shot down a Turkish delight fighter plane and Wombledon has grunted into action.

PS Please send me the rain jacket, I could really use it right now and I will send it back at the end of September as I will have received my taylor made Sou-Wester by then:
    [/quote]

Thank you for that news bulletin.

Who's Camaroon and is it wise to squeeze people on a poor diet? The annual anti-climax that is Wimbledon has started, so it's still raining then. How's the Queen? Do you still have Chavs?

(I'm gonna' wear the jacket in the shower) :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

Thank you for that news bulletin.

Who's Camaroon and is it wise to squeeze people on a poor diet? The annual anti-climax that is Wimbledon has started, so it's still raining then. How's the Queen? Do you still have Chavs?

(I'm gonna' wear the jacket in the shower) :D

Camaroon is a whispy thin blue wafer and is turning up the Victorianesque taxation screw. I believe he definately has a hidden agenda; make the poor so bloody poor they will have to beg and thereby he will end obesity amongst our dear citizens. The climax of the anti-climax may be a tall blonde lady or Nadfedovicuray (very unlikely uray). Queenie is very tired after all the festivities and told me that she enjoyed the opening of the Olympic games but wondered why there were so many boats and no tour of the new stadium.
    Chavs are a now a penny for two and multiplying faster then Legionaires bacteria in a Scottish hospital. Oh, and I forgot that a 9 year old in Scotland is going to revolutionise food and nutrition in the UK starting with her MarthaPayne's Food ometer in the unlikely area of Argyle and Bute, further assisting (inadvertantly) the SNIP cause.

You do not need to test the jacket in the shower, I can do it for you.
  • team47b
    You do not need to test the jacket in the shower, I can do it for you.

You after a cheap holiday?
  • pinno
    Holiday is not long enough. I'm looking for a Gilet/house swap deal.