Where did my wanted ad go, guys?

wedding
wedding Posts: 188
I do notice that since you've modified the Classifieds AGAIN (what was the need?) there have been even fewer posts. You now carry significantly fewer than STW - are you trying to run the Bike Radar Classifieds down? However, you now have one fewer posts again in the 'MTB wanted' section - I put up a post a day or so ago asking for a QR seat clamp to fit an Ibis Mojo, and lo and behold - it's gone! Where did you put it? Can you reinstate it please, or have I committed some nameless sin which requires post removal? Maybe the Bike Radar site is becoming like Stalin's USSR in the 30s - we should confess errors and deviations even before we commit them? Please explain, and further admonish me if you have to - you're a disciplinarian lot!

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I can tell you it was deleted. No it can not be reinstated. Why no idea sorry.

People have been asking for seperate parts and bikes (and more) for ages.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • wedding
    Ah - got it. It should not have been in Wanted MTB, but in Wanted MTB Parts. Sorry fellas, this is all new and I frankly hadn't seen the 'parts' section. Information and advice is always best, deletion and no explanation seems a bit too curt. Do you want to make friends of us all?
  • wedding
    Hmmnn....the answer to that question is obviously 'no - we'd prefer to order you about'. N'est pas?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    The classifieds have changed (overall in layout and rules) twice in the past two years as far as I can see.

I can't comment on your ad that has been removed: but the rules have always been strict. If the ad does not meet them, then the ad goes.

Conform to the rules the ad will say: if not it goes.