IS IT JUST ME OR...

manglier
manglier Posts: 1,213
edited June 2012 in The cake stop
... Is that new song from The Beach Boys only getting radio play because it mentions the radio?
or
... Is that jubilee song effort by Gary Barlow not just an awful dirge?
or, and this is the biggie
...Was the description of the Curly Hetchins mistranslated into Italian for the Pinarello designers?

Comments

• freddiegrubb
    freddiegrubb Posts: 448
    My ,you must be long in the tooth to remember curly hetchings, they are in the same league as soldered spokes for rigidity, williams chain rings & benelux gears.
  • freddiegrubb
    Sorry, posted in the wrong section, right tent wrong desert.
  • manglier
    manglier Posts: 1,213
    My ,you must be long in the tooth to remember curly hetchings, they are in the same league as soldered spokes for rigidity, williams chain rings & benelux gears.
    Yeah, guess so. Beat the hour for a 25 on one in 73 (only just mind).
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Manglier wrote:
    ... Is that new song from The Beach Boys only getting radio play because it mentions the radio?

Is this another one of those 1966 threads that have just resurfaced?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • freddiegrubb
    Rolf, now then now then, nothing wrong with 1966 world cup & all that, heady days indeed- girls were still a great mystery (still are ) I had plenty of hair, merchant navy beckoned & brian robinson was still my TDF.hero . Remember ,nostalgia aint wot it used to be, time to get out the pipe & slippers.
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    Manglier wrote:
    or
    ... Is that jubilee song effort by Gary Barlow not just an awful dirge?
    or, and this is the biggie
    ...Was the description of the Curly Hetchins mistranslated into Italian for the Pinarello designers?

Yes, yes, haven't a clue
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8