Your England v Ukraine ride?

getprg
getprg Posts: 245
edited June 2012 in The cake stop
I set off on a loop via Skipton with she who must be obeyed and then finished with some (for me) blasts along the Skipton by-pass TT route - blissfully quiet roads returning in time to endure the last 20 minutes of the match..........

You?

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Watched the match.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    You don't want to know what I did during the game :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    I'd left my bike at the girlfriend's place in Preston so planned to get the train over and then ride back. She cancelled at the last minute to go to the theatre so I watched the match instead.

I rarely watch football but I was absolutely bloody glued to it!
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,955
    On the sofa with a nice german pilsner and some crisps. I'm actually finding England worth watching again, not because of an increase in the quality of the football but because the players don't appeart to be such self-centred arseholes.
  • alanp23
    alanp23 Posts: 696
    I went out to find the Jackson Bridge climb. Despite living nearby I have never gone up it and I thought it a greater challenge not to research the route before I left home.

Unsurprisingly, on returning home having gone up and down some hills, I discovered I missed it. I did get home just in time to see John Terry kick the ball "off the goal line"

But it was unbelievably quiet.
    Top Ten finisher - PTP Tour of Britain 2016
  • islwyn
    islwyn Posts: 650
    CiB wrote:
    Watched the match.

+1
  • Popped out for a couple of hills before the football, then ended up in the local! :D

http://app.strava.com/rides/11218837
    :D