Hardcore IPA

byke68
byke68 Posts: 1,070
edited June 2012 in The cake stop
Sitting here with a bottle of Hardcore IPA, boy, it's strong! 9.2% vol. Good job I've just got the one bottle.
Any else like trying out new or hard to find beers/lagers?
My favorite is Skull Spliter. Three or four bottles of it and it'll do exactly what it sez on the label! :P
Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
Cannondale CAAD8

Comments

• DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Had some of this at the weekend, from the home town of the ill-fated ship's skipper:

http://www.titanicbrewery.co.uk/p/our-b ... enary.html

Very hoppy and full-flavoured, but is a limited-run brew so get it whilst you can!

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Had some of this at the weekend, from the home town of the ill-fated ship's skipper:

http://www.titanicbrewery.co.uk/p/our-b ... enary.html

Very hoppy and full-flavoured, but is a limited-run brew so get it whilst you can!

David
    I've heard it goes down really nicely
  • vitesse169
    vitesse169 Posts: 422
    In December '11 we did a Xmas markets trip to Germany & stopped at a Belgian Hyper market on the way back. Apart from the choccy I got a pack of Kriek bier and 2 packs of trappist presentation biers - wow, - really good. They range from 7.5% to 10.5%, blond to dark biers. One is called 'Piraat', full bodied & dark lots of flavour. Only got about 4 bottles left in the fridge, so they will have to wait for a special day to come out & party....!
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    byke68 wrote:
    Sitting here with a bottle of Hardcore IPA, boy, it's strong! 9.2% vol. Good job I've just got the one bottle.
    Any else like trying out new or hard to find beers/lagers?
    My favorite is Skull Spliter. Three or four bottles of it and it'll do exactly what it sez on the label! :P

Best when used to wash down a cheese sarnie smothered in this, I'll warrant.

blairsultra.jpg?HCid=83cfd46ff6b6a33482518c48abb02181
    Purveyor of "up" :)