I have returned

t.m.h.n.e.t
t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
And in my unwarranted, unsubstantiated downtime I penned a song.

In east Northern Ireland born and raised
On the internet where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, postin' all cool
And all shooting some noobs in Call of duty 2
When a couple of mods, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I asked one little question, and they got scared
And said "You're banned for a day until you learn to play fair"

I whistled for Frank and when he came near
His decals said "fresh" Ezy got me ya hear?
If anything I could say that this chap was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, compared to Bhima,less hair!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yossie's birds home,smell ya later"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
Spent a day on the banlist, give respect,mods declare.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,413
    It sort of works providing you have that norden ireland acsent, 'its cloydy doyn soyth', the 'poind is up on the uro'.

If I got my catapault out, I could ping you from Portpatrick ya fokker, 'cos your keeping me awake at night with your dodgy singing with dodgy lyrics. I thought it was foxes and cats, now I know.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Are you the chosen one then. Only I think I chose someone else...a bit more womany and with not many dangly bits - maybe my vote got lost.

Whats it like in banland - i've heard tales of women adorned in scented oils (a mix of wd40 and cool water by davidoff) and every saddle is the perfect fit
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    It sort of works providing you have that norden ireland acsent, 'its cloydy doyn soyth', the 'poind is up on the uro'.

If I got my catapault out, I could ping you from Portpatrick ya fokker, 'cos your keeping me awake at night with your dodgy singing with dodgy lyrics. I thought it was foxes and cats, now I know.
    Well I was born here and have been told my accent is so sexual it moistens panties. Although I was in an old folks home at the time
    Are you the chosen one then. Only I think I chose someone else...a bit more womany and with not many dangly bits - maybe my vote got lost.

Whats it like in banland - i've heard tales of women adorned in scented oils (a mix of wd40 and cool water by davidoff) and every saddle is the perfect fit
    It's sort of like poundland,only a bit cheaper and with less desire to purchase anything on offer.
  • pinno

Well I was born here and have been told my accent is so sexual it moistens panties. Although I was in an old folks home at the time

It's sort of like poundland,only a bit cheaper and with less desire to purchase anything on offer.

Wahey ! BB is open for business.

Wonder how far we can go without receiving a red card? Someone ask FrankieTankie to respond/post something...

Here's a challenge Cleat, you have a shot at a poem - lets see if you are more Cleats than Keats.

I'll post one (already printed some years ago).

I had a flea,
    It Jumped.

or

Mary had a little lamb
    It peed upon a pylon
    2000 Volts went up its bum
    and turned it into nylon.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Marys lamb had foot and mouth
    The vet had came to shot it
    But marys dad had shagged it first
    And now her ma has got it
  • pinno
    Marys lamb had foot and mouth
    The vet had came to shot it
    But marys dad had shagged it first
    And now her ma has got it
    A+
    Difficult to top.

Spike Milligan:

There was a man from Berlin
    Who thought the Nazi's would win
    But now he's cleaning the jewels
    on the shoes of the jews
    and they've got it in for him !
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    There was an aul nun called Vera
    She wouldn't let anyone near her
    But a crafty aul monk,slipped into her bunk
    And now she's the mother superior
  • pinno
    Stop - post in my new thread...Coming soon to a Bottom Bracket near you.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Stop - post in my new thread...Coming soon to a Bottom Bracket near you.
    Ok :D