0062.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

0072.jpg

0072.jpg

010-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

Isaac Proton 52cm (came with a white carbon post)
Chorus Groupset
Thomson X2 Stem
Thomson Elite Seatpost 31.6 (367mm long so plenty to cut down)
Easton EA90 SLX3 Bars 42cm
Zipp Service Course Bar Tape
Selle Italia SLR Carbon Saddle
Campagnolo Zonda Wheels (think they're a 2009/10 model that were new in 2011)
Vittoria Evo Corsa Tyres
Time RXS Carbon Pedals
Garmin peripherals
7.35 Kg with pedals

Had an Isaac Sonic before but it was too big, sold it Oct 2010 and this is my 4th bike since then !

Apparently this is my last bike for at least 3 years :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be fair I actually think it might :shock: love the geometry, the ride, the look, everything Isaac.
25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.

Comments

• Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    That is gorgeous.
  • ALaPlage
    ALaPlage Posts: 732
    Have to agree that this is a lovely looking bike. Not seen the Isaac before and it looks v gorgeous. I trust it rides as well as it looks :D
    Trek Madone 5.9
    Kinesis Crosslight T4
  • PimpMyBike
    PimpMyBike Posts: 50
    That looks fantastic
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    Top, It's nice to see something different, this and the Orca have been a welcome change to the norm.
  • Flambes
    Flambes Posts: 191
    Great to see an Isaac! Saw them at the NEC bike show last year and they looked great.
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Cheers all.
    Very happy with it.
    Took a first place on a local Strava segment today, only a short sprint but my first ever top spot on a segment, so it must be fast !
    Great fit although with the number of bikes I've had I've no excuse for getting it wrong. The head tube is 14.5cm (same as Synapse yet it looks more racer than sportive) which makes a very easy ride. Bikes in this size normally have 10.5cm to 13cm head tubes. I'm certainly no expert on good and bad frames/bikes etc but this feels plenty stiff and doesn't rattle your teeth as you may expect or have heard a super stiff Issac would.
    Can't tell any difference between the white carbon post it came with and the aluminium Thomson Elite I've replaced it with other than the Thomson looks better 8)
    Love some really light wheels on it sometime but I do like being married !
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • ezine
    ezine Posts: 26
    I like your build in the two color scheme.
    It looks calm and classy.
    Enjoy your ride.