Test/Bottom Bracket

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,199
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Just read the rules. Sounds good but when are they going to let us loose on it? Still locked :(

We'll have to hassle the mods. Let their tyres down, put chilly powder in their Chamois cream, swap the gatorade with Absynth... I dunno, got to get it up and running. They can't dangle these things in front of us and not unlock it, its like being the wrong side of a patisserie shop window when its closed on a Sunday and you've just done 65 miles in the pouring rain and wind.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Theres an even bigger question. When are all the lovely commuters who complained going to join us? :lol:
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    And an even bigger question: What's the point ?

Since 'Girls In' Gate, the commuters have gone back to their hole and the 'Girls In' threads have carried on as usual. As everyone is aware, one or two people moaned and one or two more jumped on the band waggon. Once the spectacle had passed, everything went back to normal, but the minority who had arguments like "I'd visit and post in cake stop more, if it wasn't so intimidating", but haven't shown their faces since, were listened to.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    MattC59 wrote:
    And an even bigger question: What's the point ?

Since 'Girls In' Gate, the commuters have gone back to their hole and the 'Girls In' threads have carried on as usual. As everyone is aware, one or two people moaned and one or two more jumped on the band waggon. Once the spectacle had passed, everything went back to normal, but the minority who had arguments like "I'd visit and post in cake stop more, if it wasn't so intimidating", but haven't shown their faces since, were listened to.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Wouldn't it have been easier just to change the name of Cake Stop, to Bottom Bracket, and edit the rules slightly ? Surely that would make sense, as all Bottom Bracket is going to do is kill Cake Stop. There will be the same discussions but with more relaxed rules. :roll: :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    MattC59 wrote:
    Wouldn't it have been easier just to change the name of Cake Stop, to Bottom Bracket, and edit the rules slightly ? Surely that would make sense, as all Bottom Bracket is going to do is kill Cake Stop. There will be the same discussions but with more relaxed rules. :roll: :lol:
    There wouldn't have been anything to complain about then but it would make more sense.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    It would appear that The Bottom Bracket is open for business :D
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    but cake stops just deleted mine and your posts - just to point out as me an TMHNET were the first on there...it's our manor now...you slaaaags. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    but cake stops just deleted mine and your posts - just to point out as me an TH were the first on there...it's our manor now...you slaaaags. :D
    I shall rule the kingdom of Cake Stop Mon-Thurs eve the rest of the time,you can have the throne.

ps: This is when posts are actually allowed there
  • 2Phat4Rapha
    2Phat4Rapha Posts: 238
    ffs
    I may be a minority of one but that doesn't prevent me from being right.
    http://www.dalynchi.com
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    but cake stops just deleted mine and your posts - just to point out as me an TH were the first on there...it's our manor now...you slaaaags. :D
    I shall rule the kingdom of Cake Stop Mon-Thurs eve the rest of the time,you can have the throne.

If you keep getting the 'banned stick' you won't be posting anytime soon. :lol: Obviously, you can't log into see this but it'll be a nice reply to return to :wink:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Aggieboy wrote:

If you keep getting the 'banned stick' you won't be posting anytime soon. :lol: Obviously, you can't log into see this but it'll be a nice reply to return to :wink:
    I better behave then eh?