Epic threads

Twelly
Twelly Posts: 1,437
edited January 2017 in The Crudcatcher
Not sure if this has been suggested before but having just read the thread about Fabien's retarded pedal powered moped death trap thing and I also saw the BE WARNED and DO SOMETHING threads last week, I reckon we should have all of the ridiculous/hilarious/unbelievable threads in one place so people who haven't had the joy of reading them can be entertained by some of the complete arse clowns that venture on to this forum sometimes.

Kind of like a highlights reel.

Fabians 'not illegal' deathtrap

BE WARNED

DO SOMETHING

Fully Mongs dustcap thread

Le crudders galerie d'art

The Chuck Norris Thread

12 Days of Crudmas 2011

12 days of Crudmas 2010

Oxygen Thief

Magulwalker

GT's sh*t bike, sh*t phone, fat mum and Gazlar dad

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    shame the Poc thread is no more.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Twelly
    nicklouse wrote:

Enlighten me..
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Twelly
    cooldad wrote:

Of course, how careless of me. Will add it to the list
  • nicklouse
    TwellySmat wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Enlighten me..
    all to do with WORMS

dont know if someone saved it or not.... :mrgreen:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    I quite like this one as it featured a whole host of ar$e clowns (i.e. us lot) :mrgreen:
    Grill the Gash
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Twelly
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I quite like this one as it featured a whole host of ar$e clowns (i.e. us lot) :mrgreen:
    Grill the Gash

Had a quick read. Approved ;)
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    i liked the Crudders art fest

I did manage to salvage some Art :D:D:D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Twelly
    i liked the Crudders art fest

I did manage to salvage some Art :D:D:D

The original thread seems like a bit of a 'had to be there' moment...

But your gallery of priceless masterpieces is incredible, it's going in.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Pah, epic... don't think you get more epic than this guy
  • Stevo_666
    Also I reckon no Epic thread compilation would be complete without Gazlar's '12 days of Crudmas' threads:

12 Days of Crudmas 2011

12 days of Crudmas 2010
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Anyone remember the thread with the guy claiming to be a teacher, and how he took the pi** from the kids in class, or something?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Anyone remember the thread with the guy claiming to be a teacher, and how he took the pi** from the kids in class, or something?

yeah that was great, didn't he pee someone off and they found him on facebook and knew loads of private stuff about him? :lol:
  • Twelly
    The 12 days of Crudmas is brilliant. Bravo Gazlar
  • Stevo_666
    I think you mean Oxygen Thief? Good one, that :)
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Stevo 666 wrote:

i've just read that from start to finish and laughed my head off all over again, what a bellend :lol: i think my favourite quote has to be liams response:

"I've found at least 10 groups on facebook Rhodri that appear to contain several people that you actually know.

I'm going to start messaging them links to this thread with in 5 minutes.

Either someone is trolling your account or you will be making your apologies before moving on.

Catch my drift boyo?

Teacher my ars*! " :lol::lol::lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Also I reckon no Epic thread compilation would be complete without Gazlar's '12 days of Crudmas' threads:

12 Days of Crudmas 2011

12 days of Crudmas 2010

Mainly as the other 50 weeks a year I'm a mild annoyance that keeps cropping in areas of a sexual nature

A bit like gonnar....goner..goanha.the clap
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Twelly
    Stevo 666 wrote:

This is what the internet was made for. So funny!
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    some absolute classics there
  • nicklouse
    then we have The TRUTH
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Feck me I'd forgotten about that thread! :lol: And it was all over in 6 hours! haha :lol:

There's so many names I haven't seen for ages! What happened to RTW-Chaz?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I miss the grill the gash thread,

The lack of workings of the female mind, awesome.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    The whole thread that introduced Magull Walker was spectacular.

As was the one that introduced Fourcross John's mum.

IMHO, grill the gas was, well....... gash.

Some of the stuff in the ask sheepsteeth and yeehaa thread was pretty funny, but a lot of it was just dross.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Might be blowing my own trumpet here, but the walking game thread still has me in stiches, and yes, that producer still texts or calls me at entirely random times of day or night with new one's he's just thought of. Legend :lol:
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Stevo 666 wrote:

WOW! :lol:
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Oh, and what about the classic Realman rant about Orange 5s, or Surtwat's BMW TORQUEZ!!!!1111!!! nonsense?
  • Twelly
    Links people!
  • YeehaaMcgee
    I still remember the Grondel nonsense, where he found a picture of my mate going through Chemo - and went on to start insulting the guy in the picture for not looking particularly tough - because he assumed it was me :lol:
    Then when I went away for a week with work, he claimed he'd scared me off or something, and proceeded to go utterly insane because I didn't answer him.
    Don't think it was one thread specifically though, the guy was like a scattergun of insanity.
    Ah man. These epic threads remind me of why this forum can be such a fun place at times!
  • cat_with_no_tail
    These epic threads remind me of why this forum can be such a fun place at times!

+ 1 million potatos.

Some of the meltdons some poeple have here are just great.

In addition to the realman rant, there was Grantway or whatever the fark he was called. He was Oranges #1 fan.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Magulwalker

Just read it again and it's still funny. Plus it also includes the link back to the original thread.

That was some truly world-class trolling there.