Well, I hope you're proud of what you've started. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12858716

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Fourteen pages, not bad eh! :D

We could do with a good debate on here. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    You're right. Maybe you could start a Margaret Thatcher thread. :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Oi !FrankyTanky is Copyrighted to me.
    Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean FT nearly caused a third world war and very nearly a BR revolt.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • finchy
    I've never seen you use it. I suspect you're making this up.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    johnfinch wrote:

Nope, tis true except I spelt it differently - FrankieTankie. I'm not trawling my posts for a quote, so forget that.

Frank - are you going to vouch for me or are you going to dump me in the sh1t? Silly question... here it comes...duck
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Frank the tank
    johnfinch wrote:

Nope, tis true except I spelt it differently - FrankieTankie. I'm not trawling my posts for a quote, so forget that.

Frank - are you going to vouch for me or are you going to dump me in the sh1t? Silly question... here it comes...duck

I do believe pinarello is correct,however, I don't recall him saying he had copyright. :wink:

Having said that I also mis-read posts. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

• finchy
    johnfinch wrote:

I do believe pinarello is correct,however, I don't recall him saying he had copyright. :wink:

Having said that I also mis-read posts. :lol:

You don't say. :wink:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    Typical, a one-off visit to Pro Race and he starts BB off on a new crusade unseen since Lance retired!
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Pross wrote:
    Typical, a one-off visit to Pro Race and he starts BB off on a new crusade unseen since Lance retired!

I think he meant to post it here. He's not been too hot on posts recently :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Frank the tank
    Pross wrote:

I don't post on pro race very often but I have done in the past, Pross, you're a hard man.

BTW, is it in with a chance of a nomination for thread of the year? :wink:

Not that I've followed any of the debate but I thought I'd get a quick post on it as sheriff Rick is decieding whether to lock it or not. :shock:
    Tail end Charlie

• Aggieboy
    Pross wrote:

I don't post on pro race very often but I have done in the past, Pross, you're a hard man.

Not that I've followed any of the debate but I thought I'd get a quick post on it as sheriff Rick is decieding whether to lock it or not. :shock:

Think yourself lucky he doesn't delete any of your threads. Oh, hang on a minute...
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,217
    Pross wrote:

Don't take it personally, honest ;).
  • finchy
    And it's gooooooone.

Come on Rick, I wanted to see if BikingBernie could beat his own endurance record. :twisted:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,217
    johnfinch wrote:
    And it's gooooooone.

Come on Rick, I wanted to see if BikingBernie could beat his own endurance record. :twisted:

Yeah.

He's worse than me.

Must be bad.
  • Aggieboy
    Can we have the 'three strikes and you're out' with a wacking from the ban stick' for threads? Frank you've got one left :lol:
  • Frank the tank
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Can we have the 'three strikes and you're out' with a wacking from the ban stick' for threads? Frank you've got one left :lol:

How come, only one life left?

I'll be getting a complex at this rate. :(:wink:
    Tail end Charlie

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy wrote:

One locked and one deleted. Don't try and pretend you're over it all ready. :lol:
  • Frank the tank
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

One locked and one deleted. Don't try and pretend you're over it all ready. :lol:

Over what :?: :lol:
    Tail end Charlie