Psycleologist Wanted: Apply within

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Boy there has been some pretty depressing stuff on the forum recently, maybe its a combo of bad weather and the triple dip recession. The post won't pay, but we will be able to keep cake stop a happy place full of silliness, nudity and an orgy of wit and sarcasm.

New BR Forum: Mind the gap.

I think we need a psychologist to help out. You can apply here. Just give me a short written application and I will select the right candidate, or alternatively, select someone else and say why you can recommend them.

PS Cleats 'Diary for happiness' log: Monday the 11th of June, Cake stop forum was like an episode of 'thats life'. From the funny, to the sublime, to the sad and ultimately, the ridiculous.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    I nominate Nevman - his/her avatar seems to sum up modern life. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    I'll apply.

I can restore a sunny disposition with the aid of a hammer and a few nails

Oh sorry.

I was thinking of sheds, forget it.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Not sure about this for the following reasons:

Client Confidentialty - I mean what if I find out that Cleat is actually called Clare on a Saturday night and is quite keen on trainspotting - i wuould have to keep this pair of comdey nuggets to myself..

You might be exposed to the darker side of peoples minds - I might actually find out what goes on in Aggie's Basement, not somewhere I want to go - psycleogically or physically.

Isn't the real reason why men don't talk about our feelings that a. We dont' actually care about anyone else or b. we know what we think about it and would not want to discuss it out loud therfore we don't want to hear someone else' dark and sinsiter thoughts... just me then, sorry!

On the plus side I might get to proscribe some really mind altering drugs and get to the bottom of Ezy Riders graphics... :D I will think on.