The Weekend Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Uni revision meh today, fun times... so much to do, so little time, I've got to the point where I know I can't learn everything I need to so I just want to get these exams over and done with. Life would be much easier if animals didn't insist on getting ill :roll:

What you 'orrible lot up to?

Comments

• Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Just up, ready to watch Irl vs. NZ rugby. Then waiting (hoping) for the rain to go away ready for a big ride in the Peaks.

Then home with beer to watch the other 2 rugby internationals that will be recorded whilst I'm out - so, apart from the rain, a good day in the making :D
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Morning bumhuggers

Breakfast - swim - lunch -some sort of football - maybe MTB

Plotting 100k on the road tomorrow :lol:
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Having a lie in for the first time in ages, supposed to go set the iPad up for the parentals but have gotten out of that for now.
    TFN will be here in a few hours, and we're probably going to town for a wander. Of to a gig tonight after I've cooked some risotto based eatings. Better get up and tidy the house..
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    today will be spent seeing how much miles I can do before collapsing in a heap.

As for the evening. I'll be dead.

-_- perhaps I should actually hit the submit button this time!
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,732
    Morning Gits,

Bit hungover after a few too many ciders in London last night. But a good night was had so it was worth it. Will get dragged into town shortly for 'shopping', where I'll try to escape and head down the local bike shop and drool over the nice shiny frames and carbon things.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • steelie600
    steelie600 Posts: 519
    morning wankers

Im having a duvet morning, woke up at 7, went back sleep, woke up at 10:40 had a piss, got back in bed. Im just checking messages and I can feel myself going sleep again now.

Later, another epic doggy walking sesh, followed by a few miles on the shed

Traaaa cock shufflers
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • I'm up, i'm up........absolutely lashing it down here in Rochdale, so it looks like i'm gonna be in all weekend.
    Watching the football, films and the world cup DH - could this weekend get better?
    Oh ye found so bacon in the fridge good times.
    1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greeting Maggots,

A lovely sunny day here in the land of the frog. I have another 11 days left here.. how time has flown..
    Today is a day of sloth, it's hot, the city is full of tourists and I couldn't be a$$ed to do anything ambitious, so I'll watch a movie. Later I'll take the rental bike for a whirr on the cobbled streets, but until then.. laziness is best option..
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon nut munchers!

Woke up a little hungover after drinking half a litre of Famous Grouse last night (practising for the Scotland trip!). A meat pie has sorted me out though mmmm Just ordered my uplift ticket for Inners, can't wait to fly down there again. Last time I would have gone again, but the climb up there is horrendous!
    Not much planned for today, will go in to Bury in a bit to have a mooch around, probably end up at Leisure Lakes.
    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon,

Recommended a mate to get a new bike, like a £700 hardtail, he ends up with a focus super bud 3.0, he's never been biking before. This afternoon should be interesting!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    afternoon all,

just watched wales lose in the rugby, they were quite poo actually so deserved to lose. ah well, off out for a wander in a bit then prep the bike to go to afan tomorrow.

laters
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs
    Been to Cambridge, witnessed loony roadies doing a TT on the A14.
    Now home, drinking, waiting for the kids to calm down, getting our tea ready.
    Off for a 60 miler tomorrow.
    Hmmmmm
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Eurgh, just got back from uni. Still 2 weeks and it'll all be over for another few bike filled months :D