I'm sorry I haven't a clue...Rnd 3

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Mornington Crescent Criterium.

As the evening mist descends on the delightful town of Dudley where this evenings episode is being broadcasted. We reflect on when mother nature came to the rescue of Dudley by delivering an earthquake in 2003 that did £3m pounds worth of improvement. Dudley has forever always been in the centre of an identity crisis ever since it was an annexed island borough of Worcestershire in the middle of Staffordshire until the powers that be decided to change the boundaries and make it part of the West Midlands. For those of you finding it difficult to get your head around this event, picture a man with just his blue festering 4rse protruding above the water line until finally, someone came along and dragged him back onto dry land.
The rules of this round are very simple, thats why I am having to explain them to you all in great detail.

The first person names a place in the UK that has a faint but acceptable link to cycling (names can be altered, foreign places may be accepted). Names must be suggestive of the more painful side to the sport. For example:

Blackburn
Graze (Grays - Essex)
Much Wenlocked up yer brakes

They're under starters orders and DING ! They're off on Round 3...
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• wiffachip
    wiffachip Posts: 861
    park road rash
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    Rayleigh (Essex)
    The older I get the faster I was
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Saddle(worth) sores
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    Cleator Moor - Cumbria
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • Blancmange
    Blancmange Posts: 103
    Flamborough Head.
    - Slave to the cadence -
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Newark is an anagram of wanker. Enough of that though.....

The Isle of Team Skye

Brake Padstow

Handle Barton Seagrave

Wheelinborough.

Petersaganborough

Bradleyford Wiggins

Matlock Goss

Ritchey Torquay, other Torquay wrenches are available

Bradley Wigans
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”