Thursday Morning Thread. Nearly There...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scumbags!

Feeling extra tired this morning, though I don't know why as I went to bed earlier I think. Hmm

No major plans today again, hopefully quiet but not too quiet as I'm getting bored.

I think I've missed my MOT on my car again, so I need to get that sorted :?

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning

that's all for now
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Revision meh. Think that's about it really, I'm off into uni.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' pecksniffians (go look it up - do I look like a f*****g dictionary?)

Busy busy day in work today, then home via the LBS as I need to purchase some cone spanners. Before I moved house I had some; now I don't. This puzzles me. Whilst in said LBS I shall review their selection of 'urban' tyres, in preperation the The Kaiser Challenge.

However, I've calls to make, pieces of paper to find, papers to review and general hell and havoc to cause. And coffee to drink!

Onwards! To caffiene! And dissidence!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    morning

ready for another day of grief at the coal face. Yesterday was so bad I didn't even get chance to try out my new bike.

Onwards and downwards
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Cockjanglers,
    Today will be mostly moving stuff from pillar to post.
    Spent last night stripping and greasing 8) so all ready to race sunday, there is a pre ride tonight, so if i finish in a reasonable time today i may do it?
    other than that its my mums birthday today so must actually get a birthday present for her :roll:

Anywhooo onwards to caffine and porridge
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • mystery h
    mystery h Posts: 154
    mornin' knicker sniffers

getting ready to go to the little one's school to help the kids watch the olympic torch relay then off down to hereford to bring a train with a shit load of cars back to the north-west

long day ahead, no time for bacons :(
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots,

A lovely sunny day here today with a forecast high of 28ºC
    Was awoken with tea in bed, then scrambled eggs and fruit juice for breakfast, so great start to the day
    Will be doing nothing of any relevance today, but will be off to the cinema to watch Promethius tonight :¬)
    Wishing you all a pleasant day
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Today is my Friday, win
    The 9th floor staff are having a 'jubilee fuddle' which means lashings of beige food and cake, win.
    It's raining, suppose it had to happen sometime
    Riding tonight, followed by PACKING ALL THE THINGS!

Suppose I should go set today's exams up... and eat some muesli..
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Morning all,

Woken up early by child meh, think today will be spent taking him swimming after lunch, other than that cleaning of the abode needs doing.

Laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Coffee.. lots of coffee
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Nothing special about today except it is one closer to the weekend.

There will be beer consumed tonight followed by much much more over the four day weekend. I just have to get today and tomorrow morning out of the way. I'm sure time is slowing down.

Later......
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning dribblers & frothers....

Great start to the day, rode in to work with no sign of backpain, voltarol & stretches seem to be doing the trick, checked my email to find that chainset & front mech ordered from bike-discount(sorry we lost your parcel will have to resend).de is out for delivery today!

Onwards to much fettling tonight!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Should be a good day today. Just had word my new bike is ready for collection but can't get there until tomorrow. Bit of a wet ride into work but it's official opening day with some showbiz royalty making an appearence and free ice cream :)
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    After yesterdays evenings fail, I have to pump up the tyres on my work bike and take my roof rack to the tip.

Then its off to work until midnight.

Tommorrow is the start of ten days off, so much drinking, i mean training is going to be done
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs
    Today is not too bad. I have visited one of our fire stations and met the new female fire officer that's just started. Very nice too, and I know POIDH, luckily they're usually not too bothered so I'll try next week.
    All the bike bits are scheduled to turn up today, but courier fail means they'll be here between 5pm and 6pm so I'll have to stay late.
    Anyway, remember to rub some bacon on it.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Grr, I've spent the morning trying to find out where the fark my frame is, appears that there is nothing in parcel forces system, none in the Chinese post and nothing in royal mail. Got a feeling I may have been ripped off or someone has farked up.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    Gazlar wrote:
    Grr, I've spent the morning trying to find out where the fark my frame is, appears that there is nothing in parcel forces system, none in the Chinese post and nothing in royal mail. Got a feeling I may have been ripped off or someone has farked up.

I blame Wiggle.

• Gazlar
    What's confusing me even more is that parcelforces website says its being processed, but parcelforce humans say its not on their system grr
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    Gazlar wrote:
    What's confusing me even more is that parcelforces website says its being processed, but parcelforce humans say its not on their system grr

might be in customs. Don't worry it's not p0rn, drugs or cigarettes so you'll be ok. Unless you've tried smuggling midgets in with bike bits again.

• cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning Homos.

ANY MORE INTEREST IN THE FREE WEEKEND UP IN SCOTLAND IN JULY BEFORE I BOOK UP????????

viewtopic.php?f=10014&t=12852880&start=40
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning Homos.

ANY MORE INTEREST IN THE FREE WEEKEND UP IN SCOTLAND IN JULY BEFORE I BOOK UP????????

viewtopic.php?f=10014&t=12852880&start=40

no
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Afternoon Felchers,

Busy day - had to take car to get the air con regassed to avoid getting boiled alive again. Got ripped off as the twunts quoted me the VAT exclusive price on the phone and I couldn't get them to let me off the 20% :evil: Then saw more recruitment types in London, so hopefully got another interview in the pipeline. At least out for steak and beer later on with mates.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]