Dragon Ride 2012

Does anyone want my Dragon Ride 2012 entry ? All the papers have arrived but I can't make it this year. James 07970 423 246

Comments

• topmoxy
    topmoxy Posts: 138
    hi , im looking for an entry to dragon, do you have number and start time? dont suppose you have any accommodation booked that i might be able to take too? cheers stu
  • jacoxy
    jacoxy Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    I have 2 x Premier entry package available due to injuries and family committments - these are hospitality entries which include the following:

Distance: Medio Fondo 125km
    http://www.wiggledragonride.com/route.php

Priority start time: 07:30 - 07:45
    Already confirmed!

Accommodation @ the Margam Discovery Centre, Margam Park, Port Talbot. SA13 2UA:

Saturday:
    Check in from 12.00 - latest check in at 22.00.
    Evening meal served at 19.30 (3 courses, menu below).

Sunday:
    Breakfast (continental) – 06.00 - 07.00.
    Check out by 19.00

Saturday evening meal @ 7.30pm

Starters:
    Bruschetta with tomato and mozzarella cheese
    Homemade tomato and basil soup with crusty bread

Main:
    Choice of:
    Cheese pasta, chicken in a tomato and basil sauce pasta, mixed vegetable pasta.

Dessert:
    Apple crumble/ fresh fruit and ice cream

Breakfast @ 6.00am
    Continental breakfast of: cereals, porridge, croissant, toast, jams, boiled eggs, hams, cheese and fresh fruit.

You also get a goodie bag with personalised images (CD) and entry to VIP area before and after event. A fantastic experience for any budding cyclist looking to enjoy arguably the best sportive in the UK!

The premier entry package cost £215 each - i am looking for sensible offers.

Contact Number: 07712528103
  • oli2001
    oli2001 Posts: 350
    anyone know where the medio route is available as a gpx. file as i'd like to put it into my satmap before i do the event? ta