weDEADday

sloppycowpat
sloppycowpat Posts: 349
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
sup butt plugs,

urrggghhh need sleep that night shift nearly killed me,

onwards to tea then bed :mrgreen:
worst moment ever...
buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

So Hot Librarian has got a job at another Library, she leaves in a month. To be honest, this is good news as she's a bit too clingy. The distance may be a good thing.
    Not much happening in my life at the moment, so I'll get back to my breakfast.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Bonjour Maggots,

Up and early today as the missus' alarm clock woke me up too
    She's getting ready for work and I am browsing the Interwebz with the intention of falling back into bed the moment she heads out of the door to head to work...
    Again, not much on the cards, however I have a mission today and it comprises of buying some [Tetley] tea bags at the local supermarket which is a few minutes walk

Wishing you all a pleased midweek...
    The distance may be a good thing.

Now you have a reason to use your car AND a zoom lens when stalking her....
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Morning Losers!
    So Hot Librarian has got a job at another Library, she leaves in a month. To be honest, this is good news as she's a bit too clingy. The distance may be a good thing.

So you've got four weeks to really ruin her for other men. Your duty calls!

Mornin' bin-raiders

Another sunny day in Clanksville - this can't be right. Still, whilst the sun shines, I shall enjoy it, and when the rain returns I can get back to being a bismerable mastard again.

Not sure what today holds - really have a couple of doucments to get finished but I'm wondering if there's something more exciting I can be doing instead. Still, thats for later - for the near-term, I'm going to spod the web for a few more minutes then throw myself on the mercy of the coffee machine and find out what demonic brew it will ejaculate forth today.

Onwards! To coffee! .......from a safe distance......
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    boss is now on holiday for 2 weeks but we still have a supervisor who doesn't get on with certain people. it's going to be hard but fun.

dusting off the bike again. gotta get in shape for http://www.thekaiserchallenge.com/ fuck knows why I signed up (other than for a good cause) I struggle to do 10 miles!
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    meh

too tired :(
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    gotta get in shape for http://www.thekaiserchallenge.com/ fark knows why I signed up (other than for a good cause) I struggle to do 10 miles!

So you can watch some of us others struggle too? :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Very tired, didn't sleep massively well. Managed to give myself quite a big friction burn on my arse cheek playing hockey at the weekend and it's being very painful. Probably should dress it at some point but meh.

Anyways uni revision meh today, yep, the same thing I'm doing every day at the moment.

Laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Nice ride to work this morning but it's left me knackered. Need bacons. No bacons to be found :(

Oh well, going to try to figure out what KOM and QOM stands for to pass some time.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

For some reason I relented last night and agreed to expand our menagarie to include chickens that one of Mrs S's hippy friends has decided she doesn't want. Mind you this has been balanced out by the ability to buy more bike stuff.

Today will be a major bit of admin meh in the office, trying to find out why half the income from various contracts isn't hitting our accounts. Also getting info together in order to start putting together two £5million bids.

and I've run out of decent coffee.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    blah blah work blah blah baking cake blah blah eating chilli blah blah packing blah blah sleep.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ing,

Work Meh...

----> tea
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Clank wrote:
    Morning Losers!

So you've got four weeks to really ruin her for other men. Your duty calls!
    Definitely!

What a morning I had since last posting!
    Went to the sorting office to collect a parcel, but the card fell out my pocket on the way there. The bloke said he couldn't give me the parcel as it needed scanning, so said he would resend it so it got a new code. I pointed out I was worried someone else would find the card. Anyway, I walked half way home, found the card, walked back to the sorting office, to find the parcel is in a size A2 envelope (folded) and contains, I sh1t you not, a compass. It's about 2" wide. That's it. I won it in a competition.

What a palarvour! :roll: I'm not at work, sweatin my balls off trying to cool down. Did find 20p though :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Kickingmule - some shiny new bike bits then now that you are back in money!

Usual mid week apathy all round. Decided to have a long weekend in Edinburgh so browsing for decent B&Bs. Nothing much else happening and if there was I really CBA anyway.

Later......
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning Bumlovers,

Today i will praying it doesn't rain so i can ride again tonight, well i can ride anyways but i'm just loving the dusty dry weather. Thinking i need to add my driving partner to my insurance for my trip to Fort Bill :)

And some nice Dutch bird is planning to visit me a week or so after that.. which is nice :)
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning alien implants...

Not happy, did my back in at work yesterday... doing work, been attempting various stretches and exercises as prescribed by physio and necking voltarol extra strength like its going out of fashion. Got 2 races at the weekend which I will most likely be riding in a drug induced haze - if at all :cry:

And my stuff from bike-discount(sorry we lost your order will have to resend).de hasn't turned up yet.... onwards to moping & drowning my sorrows/medicinal beers later
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning cockjanglers,
    No2's birthday went well yesterday, also got a nice ride in later on, fitness is better than expected. Looking forward to http://www.thekaiserchallenge.com/ even though its not "proper" riding.

today is a admin type day where lots of coffee is being consumed and i just put out a sausage and bacon baguette with brown 8)

Anywhoooooooooooo

Pilch, i'm racing sunday too but only ion the "open" catagory, you doing the 2hr instead?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    happy hump day everybody!

Rocky was sold yesterday, gone to a good home. Unfortunatly the moneys are being spent on the holiday later in the year, so no more shiny shiny just yet.

Work, eat, ride, sleep, sounds like a plan.
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Pilch, i'm racing sunday too but only ion the "open" catagory, you doing the 2hr instead?

Yes mate, 2hr vets - the mrs is racing in the morning, so i'll be about to get pics & offer 'encouragement' - be good to meet up
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    The morning is one full of wank.

Lay-in interupted by a some wanker knocking at the front door before vanishing. Decided to cut the grass which is now at least twice the length of my obvious and took two an a half hours. Wank, wank, wankety fucking wank.

Going for a ride.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    afternoon,

had a good morning so far and i've just eaten an awesome pizza for dinner :D

bit pee'd off with lbs close to work - was supposed to have finished my bike yesterday, phoned me at 6pm to say it was done so i call over at lunch time and they say that it's not done and probably won't be done until tomorrow :x

ah well, an easy afternoon ahead and if the bike is fixed a short ride tonight to test it out

laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Today I'm at work again, spare, but I expect to be busy.

Ahh well only tomorrow to do them off for ten days,

Still waiting for Amy to come from China, I'm anxious to ride and abuse her out in some woods, then not clean her or lube her quite as much as I should so she creaks and groans, but ultimately I'll end up on the floor on top of her laughing my head off.

Parcelforce tracking is cack, essentially it tells you that my parcel is somewhere but I haven't received it yet or that I have received it, which surely means I no longer need to track it?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    pilch wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Yes mate, 2hr vets - the mrs is racing in the morning, so i'll be about to get pics & offer 'encouragement' - be good to meet up
    cant miss me, clown looking bike ontop of a lime green car :wink: see below.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Afternoon Jizz Moppers,

Back from a hot and humid day at Bedgebury, I was sweating like a b@stard pedalling back up the freeride bit: supertacky 2.5" Minions probably weren't the best tyre choice for where I was but I couldn't be ar$ed to change them :P . Managed to stop off for a recovery bacon sarni and a coffee halfway round.

Just been down the shops to get lots of nice frozen goodies like ice cream to help cool off 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • good evening gooch sniffers,

Currently having a wanky time of it, back is farked, partly due to moving a double mattress without doing the requisite stretches but also due to an abscess at the base of my spine meaning that I can barely sit down on anything less than a pillow. Feels essentially as if I did the the lime and string technique but the string snapped leaving the lime to go fetid... Riding's definitely out, so I haven't been able to get a fix of fun for over a week. :(

Off to the doctor's tomorrow to see if I can avoid having an operation.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Well today ended in an bout of euphoria then a feeling of dismal disappointment, much like one of my w@nks

Got let home 3 hours early, and found that some scrote had let both my bike tyres down and pinched my pump (I blame Fully Mong) so I walked home as I'd not got my wallet and spent all the cash I had on me on frappucinnos. Then jumped in the car to fetch my bike back. got back home with the bike to find that my bike rack would not unscrew as the aluminium had rounded off around the square drive bolt so I had to take bike and roofrack off the car in one lot and saw the bikerack to release it

grrrrr
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp