close shave on this guys helmet...

Comments

• holy fark... if he'd have got that wrong there could have been an ill fitting helmet up his necessary :mrgreen:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Very lucky or very skillful - wonder where that is, looks like an 'interesting' track :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    I had a close save to my helmet last night...It wasnt anywere near as interesting as that video though.
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Where does he launch from? I know the guy with the camera is riding like a granny, but I can't make out where the other guy took off.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Where does he launch from? I know the guy with the camera is riding like a granny, but I can't make out where the other guy took off.

I *think* I can see.

at about 2seconds, where the guy goes to the left of the tree, there looks to be a little launch just off to the right of it. The other fella must have been shifting to nail that though.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740

I *think* I can see.

at about 2seconds, where the guy goes to the left of the tree, there looks to be a little launch just off to the right of it. The other fella must have been shifting to nail that though.
    Ah, hang on. at 3-5 seconds in, the tape barrier masks a high-rise boardwalk section. Looks like he came off that.
  • cat_with_no_tail

I *think* I can see.

Ah, hang on. at 3-5 seconds in, the tape barrier masks a high-rise boardwalk section. Looks like he came off that.

Ah yes, I see now. The bit I thought was the ramp was actually the start of that boardwalk section.
  • fyldesmurf
    fyldesmurf Posts: 412
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Very lucky or very skillful - wonder where that is, looks like an 'interesting' track :)

Think this is the full trail, including the drop for those who were wondering
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    fyldesmurf wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Was there supposed to be a link there?

More worrysome than the guy on the ground, I wonder what the guy in the air thought when he saw him.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    fyldesmurf wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Was there supposed to be a link there?

More worrysome than the guy on the ground, I wonder what the guy in the air thought when he saw him.

something along the lines of

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I imagine
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    A matter of inches from his head, bit like a midlands girl's flaps
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Didn't think anyone had recorded me doing that jump